OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2011
Bank of Baroda, India’s International Bank, with a network of more than 3200 branches in India enjoys the unique distinction of overseas presence in 26 countries. The global business of the Bank is over Rs. 4,60,000 crores. The Bank’s Mission is “To be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence”. The Bank believes that its people, process and technology are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
The Bank is transforming itself into a ‘Technology-enabled Customer-centric Financial Services Organization’, in order to be in tandem with the modern customers’ aspirations. Having completed 102 years of our purposeful existence, we are architecting and laying a strong foundation for creating “A Bank of the Future for the Next Century and for emerging as a Financial Conglomerate and as a One-Stop Shop for Financial Services”, to deliver world-class banking experience to our customers.
We are looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds to be partners in the transformation programme of the Bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Candidates are advised to apply only ‘online’ & requested to carefully go through the detailed advertisement in Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com before applying online.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
Website Link Open: From 05.01.2011 To 25.01.2011
Date of Written Test: 13.03.2011
Payment of fees at BOB Branches: From 05.01.2011 To 25.01.2011
HOW TO APPLY :-
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link ‘Recruitment’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda ‘OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2011’
5. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
6. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
7. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 29040200000198 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of “Bank of Baroda OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12”. The amount of fee to be paid is indicated below :
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD):Rs. 50/-
GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen :Rs. 300/-
8 Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
9 Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled “Online APPLICATION FOR BANK OF BARODA OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12”. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
10 Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
11 Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
12 The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Click Here To Online Application Forms