RECRUITMENT: Academic, Administrative and Non-teaching Positions
HOW TO APPLY
1. You should go through all the necessary information available on the website i.e. www.curaj.ac.in or www.cuor.eadmissions.net before filling the form online.
2. If you are not very conversant with internet, first fill sample application form for practice. Download sample application form from the link “Download Sample Application Form”.
3. Only Online Applications will be accepted. Sample form will not be accepted in any case.
4. After practicing on the sample application form, get ready with the Demand Draft for applying online.
(a) The Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- should be in favour of “Central University of Rajasthan” and should be payable at Jaipur.
(b) The SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) or Physically Challenged (PH) candidates and in-service candidates of the Central University for Rajasthan are exempted from fee.
5. Open the website www.curaj.ac.in and click on Recruitment or open the alternative website www.cuor.eadmissions.net
6.Start filling the application form online. First press the button “Apply Online”. Select the post you are applying for. There are three separate categories of posts:
· Academic/ Teaching posts: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian.
· Administrative Posts: Finance Officer, Controller of Examination, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar , Executive Engineer, Internal Audit Officer (only on deputation) and Public Relation Officer.
· Non-Teaching Posts: Section Officer, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Technical Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant,Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Laboratory, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Caretaker, Driver, Cook, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Peon/ Office Attendant, Hindi Officer, Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist
7. Select the post from the drop down window for which you are applying. Press the button “Continue” to go to next page.
8. Fill your name, email-id and mobile number. On pressing the button “Submit” your control number and password will be generated. These will be sent to you through SMS and e-mail. These will be required to log-in again.
9. Now you will be directed to the main application page. For your convenience this page is divided into a number of sections viz Personal Details, Qualification Details, Employment Status, Fee Details, Research Activity and Appraisal Details for academic posts.
10. Those applying for a teaching post as also for the post Librarian and Asst. Librarian will be required to fill one more section of Appraisal details. For convenience it is also divided into several sections.
11. You are advised to fill each section completely before moving to next section. Ensure that the mandatory fields marked * are filled. After completing one section press button “Continue” to move to the next section. If some mandatory fields are not filled then you will not be permitted to go to the next section. Your cursor will go to the field which is left blank. Message box in red will show the discrepancy.
12. Complete all sections and press “Submit Form”.
13. If the form is filled completely now, the printout of the form will be displayed on the screen. Take its two printouts. One is for your record and the other one is to be signed and sent to The Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, City Road, Kishangarh-305802, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India by Speed Post only. Do not forget to paste your latest photo, attach the Demand Draft and necessary photocopies with it, failing which the form is likely to be rejected. The envelope containing the application form with the enclosures should clearly specify the code and the name of the post applied for.
The candidates who have already applied in response to the advertisement no. Est-NTA-1/2009 dated 29/6/2009 for the posts of “Controller of Examination” and “Driver” should also apply on-line and send a printout along with enclosures. However, they are not required to send the DD again.
The last date for on-line application is 1st April, 2011.The hard copy of the application should reach the address given above on or before 8th April, 2011
14. You will need two identical copies of your latest photo. These should be pasted on the duplicate printouts of the form. The photos pasted on the forms should be self attested.
15. All the information is available on the University website only. No hard copy of the information or application form will be supplied.
16. Documents to be enclosed along with the printout of the online application form:
(i) Demand Draft.
(ii) Photocopy of certificate in support of Date of Birth and Place of Birth.
(iii) Photocopies of all the documents related to qualifications.
(iv) Photocopies of certificates related to experience.
(v) List of Papers / Books / Thesis published (if applicable)
(vi) Any other document in support of your qualifications, experience etc. as mentioned in the form.
(vii) Photo copy of SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate, where applicable.
17. You can sign out during any stage while filling the online application. To continue you have to log-in again by giving your control number and password.
18. If you forget your password, press the button “Forgot Password” on the home page. Your password will be mailed to your email address.
For any query send a mail to: email@example.com
Note:Applicant for Teaching Positions and other positions with academic grade pay (such as Librarian / Assistant Librarian) are required to fill up the API Score Card and send along with the application form.
Important Dates Academic Year 2011-12
|28/02/2011||Information on website / online application form filling|
|01/04/2011||Last date for on-line application|
|08/04/2011||Last date for print-out of application to reach at University address|
|09/04/2011||Further information, if any, will be available on websites|