Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector(Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in CISF- 2011
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. CISF will conduct the recruitment to the post of ASI (Steno) and HC (Min).
2. In view of the large number of applicants, detailed scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be possible before the Written Examination and therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. When detailed scrutiny is undertaken after the Written Examination, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled.
3. CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE CISF http://www.cisf.gov.in and http://www.cisfrecruitment.org CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application.
5. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants/employees from the date of application till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
6. FEE: RUPEES FIFTY ONLY (Rs.50/-) Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
7. CLOSING DATE: 25.04.2011 For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep 01.05.2011. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
8. MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES.
9. Candidates may fill the online application form at www.cisfrecruitment.org.
HOW TO APPLY:-
For the purpose of conduct of written examination and subsequent stages a candidate may apply to any one of the following sectors:-
1) North Sector
2) West Sector
3) South Sector
4) East Sector
5) North East Sector
Candidates will be called for the written examination and subsequent tests at venue under the Sector where they have submitted their application. No change of venue will be permitted later. The coverage of each sector along with details of applications receiving authorities are as follow Application on the format as prescribed in Annexure-I should be sent to the following Zonal DIsG concerned whose offices would be Application Receiving Center, as applicable as per the details.
INSTRUCTIONS IN GENERAL
i) Only eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notice to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
ii) Application form and Admit card duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure-I and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer may be sent to the concerned DIG as mentioned in Para -VIII above.
iii) Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form:
a) A crossed non-refundable Indian Postal Order of Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty only) on account of entrance fee if applicable for the candidates as mentioned in Para VIII above. No claim for refund of entrance fee will entertained on the ground of rejection of application.
b) Three self addressed envelopes of 12 x 27 cms size. Address on the envelopes must be written clearly. Out of these three self addressed envelopes, one envelop must be affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 22/- so that call up letter may be sent through registered post, otherwise the application will be summarily rejected.
c) Photostat copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age and educational qualification issued by a recognized board/University duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
d) Photostat copy of SC or ST certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure-II (if belonging to SC/ST category).
e) Photostat copy of OBC certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure –III (if belonging to OBC category).
f) Candidates belonging to OBC category will have to sign declaration with regard to “non-creamy layer status certificate” as mentioned in application form.
g) Certificate for relaxation in height and/or chest measurement as per format in – Annexure-IV (if seeking to avail relaxation in Physical Standards).
h) Photostat copy of Army discharge certificate, Undertaking as per format in Annexure-V and Certificate for employed Officials as per – Annexure-VIII for the candidates applying against Ex-Servicemen vacancies.
i) Questionnaire as per Annexure-VI duly filled in and signed by the candidates should invariably be send along with the application form.
j) Govt Servant including CISF personnel will have to submit a certificate as per Annexure –IX from his/her Head of office/Controlling officer/Unit Commander at the time of application
k) Other certificates in support of various relaxations as mentioned in para-III.
(iv) The envelop should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (STENOGRAPHER) or HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) “as the case may be.
(v) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the test.
(vi) Unsigned applications, applications containing incomplete information and documents as mentioned above will be summarily rejected and no correspondence or enquiries from the applicants will be entertained. Hence, it is in the interest of the candidate to ensure that his application form has been filled up correctly by him and enclosures as mentioned above have been attested by the Gazzeted officer and are onthe prescribed format wherever applicable.
(vii) If any candidate is eligible for both the posts and desires to apply for both the posts, he may apply on separate application forms complete in all respect and with separate requisite fees accompanying each application. However since only one written examination will be held for both the posts, candidate can appear for only one post in the written examination for which he has been issued with Admit Card.
(viii) The Department reserves the right to delete/change any examination/typing test(Short hand) centre and date of examination at its discretion.
(ix) Success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service post.
(x) The Department will not be responsible for Postal delays.
(xi) If any change/amendment in the eligibility condition, the same will be published in CISF website. Candidates may check the same from website from time to time.
(xii) This advertisement may be seen on our website www.cisf.gov.in and also in htpp//www.cisfrecruitment.org.