Application form submission starts from 12.05.2011. Test Date: 16.06.2011.
Last Date for submission of application form: 09.06.2011. For details of eligibility, test, counseling & other information visit www.dauniv.ac.in or www.iips.edu.in.
Group-‘A’ 2 Yrs PG Programmes (After Graduation)
International Institute of Professional Studies: MBA (APR); MBA (T).
Institute of Management Studies: MBA (FA); MBA (HA); MBA (MM); MBA (e-Commerce); MBA (DM). School of Economics: MBA (BE); MBA (IB); MBA (FS).
Educational Multimedia Research Center: MBA (Media Management).
School of Commerce: MBA (FT). School of
Future Studies & Planning: MBA (Business Forecasting)
Group-‘B’ UG Programmes (After 10+2)
International Institute of Professional Studies: MBA (MS) 5 Yrs; B.Com. (Hons.) 3 Yrs. ıInstitute of Management
Studies: MBA (e-Commerce) 5 Yrs.
School of Commerce: MBA (FT) 5 Yrs. ıEducational Multimedia Research
Center: M.Sc. (EM) 5 Yrs.
Group-‘C’ UG Programmes (After 10+2)
International Institute of Professional Studies: MCA 6 Yrs; M.Tech. (IT) 5½ Yrs.
School of Pharmacy: B.Pharm. 4 Yrs.
Institute of Management Studies: MBA (HA) 5 Yrs.
Admissions- Through written test and counseling only.
Test Centers: Allahabad, Bhopal, Indore, Kota, New Delhi,
Raipur, Gwalior & Hyderabad (centers may be changed/ cancelled).
How to apply: Candidate can submit only Online Application Form through MPOnline website https://www.mponline.gov.in.
Application Fee: Candidate shall have to pay Rs. 1,000/- + 50/- online service charges either through cash at authorized kiosks of MP Online or Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
For NRI/Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin admission visit our websites.
Important Message for the Candidate:
1. The Candidate can fill DAVV-CET 2011 form online only through MPOnline Portal https://www.mponline.gov.in. Pay their fee through any credit card, maestro/visa debit card/ net banking from anywhere. Within Madhya Pradesh, then can pay through MPOnline authorized kiosk, list is available on MPOnline website.
2. For exceptional case – if you are paying fee through net banking & transaction has been failed due to any reason & payment receipt not generated. Kindly go through ‘Process Net banking failed transaction’ link which is available on MPOnline home page. On this link, insert your reference number which is generated into your bank detail & verify. After this process, your payment will be done & can get your payment receipt instantly.
3. Only online paid application will be accepted in which there are – transaction id, application number, bar code, payment date, channel id where you have paid, fee & portal fee then the form will be accepted. Kindly keep your application number for future correspondence.
4. Candidate can download their CET Entrance Admit Card (after allotment of the exam center) within 7 days of the payment date. (exam centers may be changed/ cancelled as per your preference).
5. For technical support; contact:
(A Joint Venture between Govt. of Madhya Pradesh & TCS)
2nd Floor Nirupam Shopping Mall, Ahmadpur,
Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462026 (Madhya Pradesh), India
Contact: +91 – 755 – 4019401 to 406 (six lines); Fax: 4019000
Click Here For DAVV UG CET 2011 Online Registration Forms