DERC Recruitment Notification 2010 | DERC Recruitment Application Forms 2010 | DERC Recruitment Selection Procedure 2010 | ww.derc.gov.in
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications for the following posts, existing/ anticipated vacancies, which are to be filled up on deputation/contract recruitment basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time). However, the preferred mode of recruitment is deputation. The Regulations can be downloaded from DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in A separate application for the post is to be submitted as per the given instructions:
1. The preferred mode of appointment for all these posts is deputation from Central/State/UT Government Departments, Statutory/Autonomous/ Constitutional/Cooperative/Local Govt. Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations etc. under administrative control of Central/State/UT Governments. In the event of non availability of suitable candidates for appointment on deputation, the posts can be filled up on contract recruitment basis. The Commission shall have full discretion to fill up the posts through any of the two modes viz. Deputation/ contract recruitment as per the specific requirement. The Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
2. The number of vacancies against a post may vary and also Commission reserves the right not to fill any or all the above mentioned anticipated/Existing vacancies. The Commission can also consider granting extension in the deputation term of the existing incumbents of the anticipated vacancies given above. In the case of any such eventuality, no action on the applications received against these anticipated vacancies shall be taken by the Commission and the advertisement of such vacancies shall be treated as withdrawn.
3. The Pay & Allowances and other terms and conditions of appointments on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training OM NO. 2/29/91-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 05.01.1994, as amended from time to time. The pay package of the deputation recruits/contract appointees, if any, shall be in accordance with the DERC (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations, as amended from time to time, which includes Basic pay, Dearness allowance, HRA, Transport allowance, Children education assistance, reimbursement of residential newspaper/magazines/telephone/internet to eligible categories, and other benefits etc. All DERC employees shall be covered under DERC (Medical Attendance) Regulations, 2003 which provides flexible medical reimbursement scheme. The Human Resources Regulations and the Medical Attendance Regulations can be seen at the Commission’s Website. The employees appointed on deputation basis are also eligible for the leased accommodation/ self lease within the ceiling prescribed by the Commission.
4. The maximum age limit for deputation shall be 56 years.
5. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria/age limit in respect of anticipated vacancies would be the last day of the month in which the anticipated vacancy is likely to arise. The crucial date for the existing vacancies for determining eligibility criteria/age limit would be the last date prescribed for submission of application in the Commission
6. For fulfilling the eligibility criteria of these posts, regular service of certain years in various pay scales has been prescribed as essential qualification. The pay scale shown in the eligibility criteria are Central Dearness Allowance pattern pay scales applicable w.e.f. 1.1.1996 and the eligibility of candidates shall be accordingly determined with reference to these pay scales. The eligibility of such candidates who are working in Public Sector Undertakings or other Govt. Organizations where Industrial/Variable Dearness Allowance pattern is applicable shall be determined by equating their IDA/VDA pattern Pay scale with the requisite CDA pattern Pay scales of eligibility in the following manner:
Click Here To Recruitment and Application Format