Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Graduate Engineer Trainees Recruitment Application Forms
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through https://ecil.gov.in/ for getting connected to Advertisement details or they can use ECIL website http://www.ecil.co.in/ by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 22.11.2010 (1400 hrs.) to 04.12.2010 (2000 hrs.).
2. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the non refundable application Fee on behalf of ECIL, in a specially opened Account Number 31102144119 available on our website from 22.11.2010. Candidates have to download and print the Pay-in-slip form and approach the nearby SBI branch for remitting the non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only). The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated Account. On receipt of the money, the Bank will allot a Journal Number, Branch Name and Branch Code. This journal number, Branch Name and branch Code are to be filled-in, by the candidate while applying on-line. Write the system generated On-line Application Number on the ECIL’s copy of the Pay-in-slip form. ECIL will not be responsible, if the candidate deposit the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
3. The candidate can take a print out of the blank application proforma provided as a Link on the main page, fill up the required information (in Capital letters) as per proforma along with the application fee details and apply through On-line, so that the data furnished is error-free.
4. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application number. Please note down your Application Number for future reference. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form on or before 04.12.2010 up to 2000 hrs.
5. The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph of 4 X 3 cms., and enclose the photo copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience if any, caste & Medical Certificate (applicable for PWD (PH) candidates only). The candidates, who are shortlisted from the written test, are required to submit the same at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview and no TA will be paid wherever applicable. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form and candidate’s copy of Pay-in-slip of application fee for future reference.
1. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process, in case of furnishing false information / without enclosing necessary documents (at the time of interview for shortlisted candidates).
2. The candidate has to quote Advertisement No., Post Name and System Generated Application Number for all future correspondence.
a. Commencement of On-line Registration of application by candidates: 22.11.2010 1400 Hours
b. Last date for On-line Registration of application by candidates: 04.12.2010 2000 Hours
c. Interview date: Communication will be made available by mail/on our Website: www.ecil.co.in to all short listed candidates from the written test only.
Click Here To Apply Online
Click Here To ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainees Previous Papers