ESIC Maharashtra LDC Recruitment Online Application Forms 2010 | ESIC Maharashtra Lower Division Clerks (LDC) Selection Procedure
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: THE EXAMINATION WILL CONSIST OF TWO PARTS, VIZ: –
Part I: Written examination: The written examination will consist of one paper containing English Language, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Numerical Aptitude etc.
Part II: Skill Test: ESI Corporation reserves the right to admit only that much number of candidates as considered necessary by it, for skill test in typewriting/knowledge of computer including use of office suites and data base, based on the performance in the Part I written examination.
6. METHOD OF SELECTION:-Selection will be made as per combined merit position obtained on the basis of Part I Written Examination and Part II skill test, mentioned above.
7. HOW TO APPLY:-Candidates should apply only Online through website.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.On line Registration starts on 18/09/2010 and closes on 08/10/2010.
8. Last date for receipt of application print outs with Demand Draft and other documents at the address given above by ordinary post on or before 15/10/2010.
Guidelines for filling up application are –:
1. Candidate should preferably have a valid e-mail ID.
2. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, it is desirable that in his/her own interest, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying on-line, so as to ensure faster receipt of communication.
3. Candidates are advised to keep the Demand Draft in favour of “ESI Fund,Account Number 1” payable at Mumbai, particulars of educational qualifications, work experience details, caste certificate details, ex-serviceman details, and other personal details ready.
4. Amount of Demand Draft: Rs. 125/- or Rs.25/-, as the case may be, as indicated in Para IV above.
5. Without details of the Demand Draft, the system will not accept the application
6. To apply, go to the web site http://esicmaharashtra.gov.in and click on the appropriate link alongside i.e. “ON-LINE APPLICATION for the post of LDC – 2010”. Fill in the required details therein including the Demand Draft Number, MICR number, date etc. and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the ONLINE Application Form. A unique Registration ID number will appear on the screen. The candidates should take note of registration number for the purpose of writing at back of the demand draft and for further reference. Candidates, in their own interest, should note down the unique Registration ID number and the computer generated Password carefully and retain the Registration ID number and pass word, for any reference relating to their application.
7. After applying ONLINE, take a print out of System Generated ON-LINE APPLICATION Form in A-4 size paper, firmly paste your recent passport size photograph (preferably taken by Digital Camera) affixing your signature at the appropriate space provided at the right hand top corner of the application form and again sign at the space provided at the bottom of the application form.
8. Attach following documents to the System Generated ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM and send by ordinary post to
P.B.No.:18706, Andheri Post Office, Andheri (East), P.O. Mumbai – 400 069.
1. Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate and/ SSC Cert., in support of date of birth.
2. Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of educational qualification.
3. Year wise /semester-wise mark sheets in respect of all the academic and technical examinations passed
4. Medical Certificates issued by the Competent Authority, specifying the extent of disability, in case of PH candidates.
5. Attested copy of Community / Status certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman category issued by competent authority. OBC category candidates claiming reservation / age relaxation should submit the community certificate in the format, as given in the Annexure ‘A’ to the Govt. of India, DOPT Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and modified vide DOPT’s Office Memorandum No.36033/22/3/2004-Estt. (Res.) dated 9.3.2004, failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given to them.
6. Demand Draft for the required amount as mentioned at Para IV above.Candidate’s name, date of birth, & Computer Generated Application Number should be written on the back of Demand Draft .
7. Note1: System Generated Online Application Form and other documents should be arranged in the following order, one below the other, and tightly tagged or stappled on the left hand side top corner.
a) Print out of the System Generated Online Application Form.
b) Attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials.
8. Note 2: The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stappled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the Print out of the System Generated Online Application Form.
9. System Generated Online Application Form, complete in all respects, enclosing the above documents and the relevant Demand Draft, should be sent by ORDINARY POST ONLY, in a closed envelope, super-scribing on its left hand corner, as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC”, so as to reach before the last date, to the following address: –
BOX No.:18706, Andheri Post Office, Andheri (East), P.O. Mumbai – 400 069.
10. Only those registered applications, the printout of which is received duly signed along with the Demand Draft and photograph pasted along with required certificates, will be treated as valid. ESI Corporation will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transmission/transit. The candidates should retain a photocopy of their Demand Draft and Print out of the System Generated Application for their record and reference.
11. Important:Under no circumstances the application should be sent to the office of the ESI Corporation.