Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board (GWSSB) Civil & Mechanical Engineers Recruitment 2011.
1. All candidates are informed to download the prescribed application form from Website of the Board : “www.gwssb.org”.
2. Candidates appearing in the final year of degree course are also eligible for applying for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical), but final results will be required to be submitted before screening test/interview.
3. The candidates belonging to S.E.B.C. category should submit the “Non-Creamy Layer” certificate in the form of ” Parishistha K” as prescribed by Govt. Resolution dtd.6/2/1996 issued by Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Gujarat .The certificate should be for the financial year 2010-11 and should have been issued after 1/4/2011.
4. Candidate employed in Government/Public Sector/Joint Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel. However, the advance copy may be sent directly to GWSSB.
5. The candidates should submit separate application for each post.
6. The Member Secretary, GWSSB reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
7. The Member Secretary is fully authorized to decide any issue arising out of this advertisement.
8. Interested candidates may download application form from website and send their application along with detailed resume. The envelope should be subscribed as (APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..) along with true copies of all testimonials such as School Leaving Certificate, Educational Qualifications( Mark sheet of Degree),
Experience and Caste Certificates etc. so as to reach at following address on or before 15/07/2011.
Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage Board,
Jalseva Bhavan,Sector 10-A, Opp: Air force,
The Application received after the stipulated date will not be considered as valid application. Postal delays shall not be considered.