ISRO RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, ACCOUNTS OFFICER AND PURCHASE & STORES OFFICER
How to apply:
* Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line.
* The candidates should register their applications on-line between 20-01-2011 and 11-02-2011.
* Applications will be received on-line only.
* Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
* E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
* The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No on the reverse.
* There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Demand Draft details need to be filled-in at the time of on-line registration. The candidate before filing his/her application has to take a DD for Rs.100/- from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore. The Applicant should enter the DD Number, date and name of the Bank in the space provided for the same in the web application.
* After filing the application, on-line, the applicant has to send the DD with his/her Full Name (as entered in web), Post and Registration No. written on the reverse of the DD to Senior Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 231 by post superscribing on the envelope “ISRO RECRUITMENT-OFFICER”. Please note that applications, in respect of which DDs have not been received with Name as mentioned in the application and Registration Number on the reverse, will not be considered.
* Women Candidates, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee subject to furnishing of a certificate indicated against each category, as below, to Sr Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO HQ, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore 560 231 duly indicating the Name, Post No. and Reg.No. on the reverse:
Women Candidate – Gender status indicated in certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied OR attested copy of PAN Card / Voter’s ID Card/ College ID Card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card
SC/ST candidates – Attested copy of Caste Certificate
Persons with disabilities(PWD) – Attested copy of medical certificate issued by Medical Board
Applications of candidates claiming Women/SC/ST/PWD status and therefore exemption from payment of Application Fee will be considered only if the Certificate, as above is received with in 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 18-02-2011
`No Objection Certificate’ in respect of candidates employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body should reach ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore within seven days of filing the applications by the candidates and in any case not later than 18-02-2011
Selection Process : Based on bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 17-04-2011 at nine venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Shillong and Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates short-listed based on the performance in the written test will be called for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be intimated. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the address given in the application to the place of interview.
Click Here To Recruitment Details