NBPPL Needs Experienced Engineering, HR and Finance Professionals
HOW TO APPLY:
The application is to be applied on line; relevant link of the same is available at our website www.nbppl.in. The on-line submission will be accepted only on filling up of all relevant information for applicable category. On submission, the system would generate an acknowledgement slip, the same is to be sent along with documents (i.e. selfattested copies of mark sheet, Professional Degrees, Proof of date of birth, documents certifying the experience, NOC etc.) by speed post / Courier to The Recruitment Cell, HR Department, NBPPL, ”The Corenthum”, 6th Floor, Tower-B, A-41, Sector-62, Noida-201301(U.P).
|The online application submission would start w.e.f.
|| Date : 20.04.2011 Time: 10:00 am
|The last date of on-line application submission would be D
||ate : 10.05.2011 Time: 06:00 pm
|The last date of receipt of documents
|| Date : 17.05.2011 Time: 06:00 pm|
(1) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
(2) No processing fee is applicable to candidates applying for these posts.
(3) Category such as OBC, SC, ST should be carefully filled up in the online application format as this will
normally not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
(4) All computations of age / minimum experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last
date of receipt of online applications as mentioned in the advertisement. The date of declaration of result
/ issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be
no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a post / level shall be counted
only from said date onwards.
(5) The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria. Management may
also relax / lower the qualifying standards/ criteria in case suitable candidates are not available. If the
eligible applicants are in excess of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, candidates will be shortlisted and
invited in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of merit of qualifying degree marks.
(6) Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed up to single AC-2 tier sleeper class return rail fare by
mail/express train from their starting station or mailing address, whichever is near to the place of
Interview or Economy air fare whichever is lower. However, candidates called for E1 position would be
reimbursed for Sleeper Class (Non-AC).
(7) Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily submit a copy of SC /
ST/OBC/PWD certificate, as the case may be, from a competent authority. Relaxation, as applicable as per
government guidelines shall be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
(8) The company reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail the number of vacancies and also expand the
recruitment process, if need arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
(9) While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other
norms mentioned above, as on specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all
respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility
norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material
fact(s), his /her candidature will stand automatically cancelled, if any of the above shortcoming (s) is /are
detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
(10) Candidates presently employed with Govt. Depts., PSUs and Autonomous Bodies must apply through
proper channel or produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. However, in the event of
difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving letter from their organization in
the event of selection. However, for employees of NTPC and BHEL, production of NOC at the time of
interview is a binding condition.
(11) NBPPL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit in submission of documents within
(12) Posting of selected candidates would be as per the job requirement of desired profile and on management
discretion. The postings can be subsequently changed.
(13) Candidates should be in sound health. On selection, their appointment will be subject to meeting the
medical requirements as per company policy.
Click Here To NBPPL Recruitment 2011 Online Application Forms