Applicants (both male & female) are invited to submit online application personally during June 08, 2011 to June 29, 2011 in the prescribed online format at http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for filling up of 50 posts of Assistant Intelligence Officers (in the Rank of ASI) in Intelligence Wing of Punjab Police.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION/ INFORMATION FOR APPLYING ONLINE
1. Before applying online, the Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) in favour of (“CHAIRMAN, RECRUITMENT BAORD FOR ASSISTANT INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS” PAYABLE AT AMRITSAR) should be prepared of perscribed amount, as the Draft Number, Date and Bank Name details are required to be entered in the form.
2. Fill out the form available on the site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link “Recruitment of Assistant Intelligence Officers in the rank of ASI in Intelligence Wing of Punjab Police”.
3. The last date for applying online 29/06/2011 upto 6:00 P.M.
4. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from 08-06-2011 to 29-06-2011 up to 6:00 P.M. by entering his/her registration and password, henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
5. The registraion slip will be generated after filling the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the registraion slip.
6. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. applications sent by post / in person will not be entertained. The registration number generated in the form should be written at the back of the demand draft along with the name and father name of the candidate. Please do not send any other documents except the demand draft along with the online application printout.
7. Send/ post one copy of the on line registration slip (Printed ) with a self attested photograph along with the original demand draft of requisite fee (Non refundable) to “Director, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), A-34, Phase 8, Industrial Area, Mohali” which should reach positively by 06-07-2011 up to 6:00PM. The application fee in the shape of demand draft received after the last date i.e. 06-07-2011 will not be considered.
8. Candidates are cautioned to keep his/her password strictly confidential.
9. For any problem, help can be taken from the help line no 0172-6619054 – 55 available during working hours (8:00AM to 6:00PM).
10. Punjab Police department shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss/delay by postal department.
11. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for latest updates.
12. Candidates will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/her in his/her application form. Department shall not be held responsible for the same.
13. In case Candidate unable to get PRINT OUT of submitted form, the candidate can get the printout by clicking on ‘Take Print Again’ link.
Click Here To Apply Online Application Forms