SBI Generala Manager Rcruitment Application Forms 2010 | SBI Generala Manager (Official Language) Recruitment Applications 2010 | www.sbi.co.in
RECRUITMENT OF GENERAL MANAGER (OFFICIAL LANGUAGE) ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/GM/2010-11/05
State Bank of India is looking for recruitment of Official in the grade of General Manger (Top Executive Grade Scale VII) for Official Language Department. The place of posting will be in Mumbai. The vacancy is for Unreserved/General category candidates, however candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/Other Backward Classes (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PWD) etc. can also apply for the position but they will not be eligible for any relaxation except application fee. The eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions are given hereunde
1) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respects. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS / HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
(2) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by Medical Officer(s) appointed/approved by the Bank.
(3) The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
(4) Outstation candidates short-listed and called for the interview will be reimbursed with the 1st class/ 3AC railway fare, by shortest route in India, on production of the documentary evidence, viz tickets etc.
(5) Candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government Offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from employer, at the time of interview, failing which, they may neither be allowed to appear before the interview board nor will be reimbursed with the travelling expenses, if any.
(6) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any clause/ dispute.
(7) DECISION OF THE BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, SELECTION ETC WOULD BE FINAL & BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD. (8) CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
Click Here To Download Application Forms