APPSC GROUP-II Scheme of Examination | APPSC GROUP-II Exam Pattern | APPSC Group-II Services Scheme of Examination and Syllabus
GENERAL STUDIES (150 min – 150 marks)
Section-1: Social and Cultural History of AndhraPradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh)
Section-2: General overview of the Indian Constitution. (150 Min – 150 Marks)
Section-1: Planning in India and Indian Economy;
Section-2: Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (150 Min – 150 Marks)
TOTAL: 450 Marks
INTERVIEW 50 Marks
GRAND TOTAL (for Executive posts): 500 Marks
Other Important Points:
1. The candidates who apply for posts identified as of Executive nature will be called for an Interview at the ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies duly following the special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 and 22-A of A.P. State and
Subordinate Service Rules including Local reservations, and also with due regard to the special/technical qualifications if any. The selections to these posts will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation and local reservation etc.
2. The candidates belonging to SCs/STs/BCs/PHs may be called for Interview by relaxing the minimum qualifying marks at the discretion of the Commission, if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities are not likely to come
up for Interview.
3. For the posts which are identified as non-executive posts, the selection will be made on the basis of written marks only.
4. There will no waiting list, if candidates are not available, such vacancies will be carried forward as per rules.
5. Candidates must appear for all the three papers in written examination and Oral Test, if qualified for the same. Absent in any of the above will be liable for disqualification.
For More Details and Previous Papers Click Here