Selection will be on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. Details of Written Test and Interview are as under:
1. WRITTEN TEST:
1. Alleligible candidates will be called for a Written Test which will be of Objective type. The Objective Test consists of
(i) Reasoning ability
(ii) Numerical ability
(iii) Clerical Aptitude
(v) Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness
(vi) Computer Awareness. There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective Test. Candidates will have to pass in each of the Objective Tests.
2. Candidates shall have the option to answer the Test Papers either in English or Hindi.
3. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the Written Test will be called for Interview.
4. Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in the Written Test and Interview.
5. Other detailed information regarding the written examination will be given in the “Acquaint Yourself” booklet which will be made available to the candidate along with the call-letter.
The Bank reserves the right, if required to hold a second stage of written test on the basis of order of merit in the written examination of first stage, as referred above. If the second stage of written test is held, the subsequent process of interview and further process would be on the basis of order of merit of the second stage examination.
Click Here To Clerical Previous and Model Papers