City Union Bank
Website : www.cityunionbank.com
Bank Type : Private Bank
Post-Graduation – MCA, MBA, MS, PhD, etc.,
Provided study loan amount in India : Upto 5 Lakhs
Provided study loan amount in Abroad : Upto 10 Lakhs
1.Should be an Indian Resident.
2. Secured admission to Professional/Technical courses through Entrance Test/Selection Process and should produce proof.
3. Secured admission to Foreign
University/Institutions and should produce proof.
1. For payment of College/School/Hostel Fees.
2. For payment of Examination/Library/Laboratory Fees.
3. For purchase of books/equipments/instruments.
4. For payment of Caution Deposits/Building Funds/Refundable Deposits supported by nstitution ..Bills/Receipts.
5.For making Travel Expenses/Passage Money for studies -abroad.
6. For purchasing inputs essential for completion of the course.
7. Any other expense required to complete the course like study tours, project work, theses, etc.,
1. For Studies in India – 15% ;
2. For Studies abroad – 20% – Scholarship/Assistantship to be included in Margin. – Margin may be brought in on a year to year basis as and when disbursements are made on a pro-rata basis.
Interest Rate :
Processing Fee :
No Processing Fee
1.The repayment should commence from the 7th month after the completion of the course or after getting the job whichever is earlier.
2.The loan to be repaid in five years after commencement of repayment in equated monthly installments (including the interest accrued during to repayment holiday period)
Up to Rs 4.00 Lakhs no security is needed.
Above 4.00 Lakhs and upto Rs 7.50 Lakhs , (a) Satisfactory Third party Guarantee on behalf of the student. However where the parent/s are the party to the loan as the co-obligant/s and if we satisfied about the net worth of the parent/s, the bank may waive the condition of obtaining third party
Above Rs 7.50 Lakhs third Party Guarantee and immovable
security equal to 100% of the loan amount.
2.The document should be executed by both the student/and the parent/guardian.
3.The security can be in the form of land / building/ Govt. Securities/Public Sector Bonds/NSCs/ KVPs /LIC Policies, etc.,
4.In case, the loan is given for purchase of computers, the same to be hypothecated to the bank.
Other Information :
1.Life of student should be insured.2.Life insurance policy should be
assigned in favour of the bank.