State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
Website : www.sbbjbank.com/
Bank Type : StateBankGroup
Provided study loan amount
Up to 7.5 Lakhs
Provided study loan amount in Abroad
Up to 15 Lakhs
• Fees payable to college/school/hostel • Examination/Library/Laboratory fees • Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniforms • Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit • Travel Expenses/Passage money for studies abroad • Purchase of computers considered necessary for completion of course • Cost of a Two-wheeler up to Rs. 50,000/- • Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work etc.
* For loans up to Rs.4.0 lacs : No Margin.
* For loans above Rs.4.0 lacs up to Rs.7.50 lacs. Studies in India: 5% .Studies Abroad: 15%
Interest Rate :
* For loans up to Rs. 4 Lakhs 11.25% p.a.
* For loans above Rs. 4 Lakhs 12.25% p.a.
Processing Fee :
No processing fee/ upfront charges.Deposit of Rs. 5000/- for education loan for studies abroad which will be adjusted in the margin money
Repayment will commence one year after completion of course or 6 months after securing a job, whichever is earlier. The loan is to be repaid in 5-7 years after commencement of repayment.
* Upto Rs. 4 lacs No Security.
* Above Rs.4 lacs to Rs.7.50 lacs Third Party Guarantee.
* Above Rs.7.50 lacs to Rs.15 lacs Tangible Collateral security of suitable value of loan or third party guarantee.
Completed Education Loan Application Form. Mark sheets of last qualifying examination. Proof of admission scholarship, studentship etc.Schedule of expenses for the specified course.2 passport size photographs.Borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months.Income tax assessment order, of last 2 years.Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower.Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc).