State Bank of Hyderabad
Website : www.sbhyd.com
Bank Type : StateBankGroup
Provided study loan amount in India
Upto 10 Lakhs
Provided study loan amount in Abroad
Upto 20 Lakhs
Student should be an Indian National. Secured admission to professional/ technical courses through Entrance Test / Selection process. Secured admission to foreign University / Institution.
* Up to Rs.4.00 Lacs – NIL.
* Above Rs. 4.00 Lacs -Studies in India – 5% AND Studies Abroad – 15%.- Scholarship /assistantship to be included in margin.- Margin may be brought in on year to year basis as and when disbursements are made on a pro-rata basis.
Interest Rate :
* Loans up to Rs.4.00 Lacs – 11.50% .
* Loans above Rs.4.00 Lacs & upto 10.00 Lacs – 12.50%.
* Loans above Rs.4.00 Lacs – 13.00%.Penal rate of Interest @2% on all irregular
* Education loans above Rs.4.00 Lacs for the over due amount and over due period.
Processing Fee :
No processing charges for studies abroad up to Rs.4.00 Lacs and in case of studies in India irrespective of loan amount.In case of loans above Rs.4.00 Lacs for studies abroad.1. Rs. 5000/- to be collected at the time of delivering sanction letter to the s
Course period + one year or six months after getting job, whichever is earlier.5 to 7 years after commencement of repayment.
* Upto Rs. 4.00 Lacs – No Security (Co-obligation of parent / guardian is compulsory).
* Above Rs.4.00 Lacs and upto Rs.7.50 Lacs: Collateral in the form of a suitable third party guarantee.
* Above Rs.7.50 Lacs: – Collateral security of suitable value or Co-obligation of parents / Guardians / third party guarantee along with the assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments.