State Bank of Patiala
Website : www.sbp.co.in/
Bank Type : StateBankGroup
* Graduation: For job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed universities
* Post Graduation: MCA,MBA,MS etc. Courses conducted by CIMA in London,CPA in USA etc.
Provided study loan amount in India
Upto 10 Lakhs
Provided study loan amount in Abroad
Upto 20 Lakhs
* Secured admission to professional/technical courses through test/selection process.
* Secured admission to foreign university/institution
Fee payable to college/school/hostel. Examination/library/laboratory fee Purchase of books/equipment/instruments/uniform Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by institution bills/receipts. Travel expenses/passage money for studies abroad Purchase of computers/two wheeler Any other expenses required to complete the courses-like study tour, project work thesis etc.
* Up to Rs 4 lacs: Nil.
* Above Rs 4 Lacs: Studies in India.Studies abroad:15%
Interest Rate :
* Up to Rs 4 Lacs:0.75 % below BPLR
* Above Rs 4 lacs: -1% above BPLR
Repayment to be made after completion of moratorium pr\period i.e. course period+1 year or 6 month after getting job, whichever is earlier. The loan to be repaid in a maximum of 5-10 years after commencement of Repayment.
1. Studies in India:
* Up to Rs 4 Lacs: No securities.
* Above Rs 4 Lacs & up to Rs 7. 5Lacs: Collateral in the form of asuitable third party guarantee.
* Above Rs 7.5 Lacs and up to Rs 10 Lacs: tangible collateral securities for full value of loan.
2. Studies abroad: Studies in India-Max Rs 10 lacs
* Above Rs 4 Lacs & up to Rs 7. 5Lacs: Collateral in the form of suitable third party guarantee.
* Above Rs 7.5 Lacs and up to Rs 10 Lacs: Tangible collateral securities for suitable value or suitable third party gurantee alog with the assignment of future income of the student for payment installments
* Above Rs 15 Lacs and up to Rs 20 Lacs: Tangible security for full value of loan
Completed application form.Mark sheet of last qualifying examination, proof of admission schedule of expenses and duration of courses. Passport size photographs, passport/ID card/Voter card/PAN card etc of student /parent/guardian and guarantor.Details regarding the guarantor.Proof of income of the borrower/guarantor.Title deed of the property or other securities and other related papers etc.