Engineers India Limited Recruitment Selection Procedure 2010 | EIL Recruitment Selection Scheme 2010
MODE OF SELECTION
The mode of selection for the position of Jr. Hindi Translator / Hindi Typist / Draftsman will be through Skill Test and Interview. Those candidates who will pass the Skill Test will be allowed to appear of interview. The selection for all other posts will be through interview only.
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on
21.04.2010 till 2400 hrs on 15.05.2010.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for Skill Test / interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for Skill Test / interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further Skill Test / Interview.
4. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online filled in application form(s) for future reference.
5. Copy of the filled in application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of Skill Test / Interview.
6. Those short listed for Skill Test /Interview shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of Skill Test/ Interview.
Proof of Age,
Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the
Last Salary Certificate (if applicable).
Attested copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/
Persons with Disability (PD) certificate, if applicable from the competent authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer. In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for Skill Test / interview and in that case no travel expenses shall be reimbursed.
7. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
8. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the online application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
9. Candidates called for Skill Test / Interview for the post of Jr. Hindi Translator / Hindi Typist / Engineer/Architect /Officer shall be reimbursed to & fro 2nd class rail fare and for Sr. Engineer / Sr. Architect/ Sr. Officer/ Dy. Manager / Manager /Sr. Manager / Asst. General Manager / Deputy General Manager to & fro rail fare limited to AC II Tier or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of Skill Test / interview by the shortest route as per rules.
10. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Skill Test / Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken.
11. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
12. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
13. EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
14. Eligible candidates whose children / family members have died in the 1984 riots shall be given due consideration in recruitment.
15. In case a candidate wishes to apply in more than one area, he should fill separate applications for each post/area. All applications should be complete in all respects, as each will bear separate registration number.
16. Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act for 3% reservation are being complied with.
17. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
18. The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge/working in the job.
19. Those working in PSUs must be in the pay-scale of Rs 17500 – 22300 (Pre-Revised) / Rs.36600-62000 (revised) to apply for the post of Sr. Manager, in the pay-scale of Rs 18500 – 23900 (Pre-Revised) / Rs.43200 – 66000 (revised) to apply for the post of Asst. General Manager and in the pay-scale of Rs 19000 – 24750 (Pre-Revised) / Rs.43200 – 66000 (revised) to apply for the post of Dy. General Manager (IDA pattern or equivalent).
20. Candidates who were interviewed during last one year need not apply for the same level or post .
21. No. of vacancies mentioned in the advertisement are tentative, which may vary.