Vizag Steel Management Trainees (Technical) Recruitment Selection Procedure | Vizag Steel Management Trainees Selection Scheme | Vizag Steel Management Trainees Recruitment Written Test Pattern
The selection process will consist of Two stage Written Test (Preliminary and Final) followed by Interview.
• Based on performance in the preliminary written test that will comprise General Awareness, Mental Ability, General English, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning and basics of engineering etc, candidates will be called for final written test.
• Eligible registered candidates will have to appear for preliminary written test at designated centre at their own expense.
• Preliminary written test will be held simultaneously at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates are required to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change under any circumstances will be allowed subsequently. Company however reserves the right to add/delete any centre and allocate appropriate centre to the candidate at its discretion.
• Final written test will be held at Visakhapatnam.
• Final written test shall comprise separate papers for each discipline over and above one paper on Aptitude and knowledge in English.
• Marks for the final written test shall only be considered alongwith marks of subsequent interviews for preparing final selection list.
• In the written tests, there will be negative marking for wrong answers.
• Likely date for Preliminary written test is 20th June, 2010 (Sunday).
• Date of Final written test will be intimated later
Candidates selected as Management Trainee(Technical) will be taken in two
batches and placed on training for one year.