ECET 2010 Counselling Schedule 2010 | ECET 2010 Web Based Counseling Schedule | ECET 2010 Counseling Notification
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION EXERCISE FOR WEB BASED COUNSELING The Qualified Candidates of ECET-2010 (B.Sc. Graduates & Diploma Holders) are informed that admissions into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling Procedure. In this process, Candidates have to appear for Certificates Verification in any one of the Help Line Centres listed below and exercise their options through internet available at their residence/Help line centre or from an internet centre. Based on the options exercised, allotments will be made considering the local area, gender, category and special reservation category and allotment will be placed in the web and candidates have to download the allotment order and remit the Counseling fee and tuition fee in any one of the Branches of Indian Bank in the state and report at the colleges where the seat is allotted on or before the stipulated date. All other details like Procedure of Exercising Options etc. are placed in the website: http://apecet.nic.in. A handout containing all the details will also be given at help line centres when the candidate attends for
Certificate Verification. Certificates to be produced:
1. ECET Rank card or Hall Ticket.
2. Memorandum of Marks.
3. Provisional Diploma or Degree Certificate.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Study Certificate from VII to Diploma or IX to Degree (for B.Sc. Candidates).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examinations i.e. Diploma or Degree or its equivalent, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
8. A.P. Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the employment outside A.P. from Tahsildhar in respect of Non-Local Candidates, Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2010 in respect of SC/ST/BC/Minority/PH and all other candidates whose parental income is up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum. Candidates are informed that tuition fee exemption will be granted as per the norms issued by the government from time to time.
10. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
11. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued from the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared SSC or its equivalent.