Ed.CET Counseling Notification 2010 | AP Ed.CET 2010 Web Based Counseling Schedule | B.Ed Counseling Schedule 2010
Ed.CET 2010 -Web based Counseling Notification
The qualified candidate of Ed.CET 2010 Examination are informed to allotment certificate verification for exercisiion web option fof admission into B.Ed course for the academic year 2010-2011 on the date mentioned against their state wide rank card and methodology in any of the helpline centers with all original certificate viz.
1. Ed.CET 2010 Hall Tickets and Rank Card
2.Degree Provisional Certificate and Memorundam of Marks along with pass Certificate of Intermediate or is equivalent
3.Certificate indicating Date of Birth(SSC or its equivalent)
4. Study Ceritificate from 9th class to Degree
5. Residence Certificate for precedind 7 years of the qualifying examination 1.e degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
6.integrated Community study Certificate’issued by the complement authority in case BC/SC/ST Candidates
7. Residential Certificate of father or mother for period of 10 years in AP excluding the period of their employment outside AP from MRO in case of Non Local candidates.
8.Transfer Certificate and
9. Three sets of Xerox copies of all Certificates and three recent passport size photographs
10. Income Certificate in case of candidates whose parental income is less than 1.00,000 issued by MRO after 1-1-2010.
All candidates have to pay processing fee at the time of certificate verification the processing fee for SC/ST Candidates is Rs.200/- and Rs.400/- for others the venues for helpline centers are as given under
PH Category: Candidates have to Produce a Certificate issued by the district medical board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligibile.
1. Ex-Servicemen have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik welfare officer
3.Discharge book Verification Serving personnel have to produce service certificate from the place of work indicating the relation of candidates with personnel Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are eligibile ti Cinsidered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Concerned Certificates(B&C Only)
1.the attended candidates need deposit their certificates with help line centers.
2.Mere attending deosn’t guarantee a seat.
3. the details of the seat available in various colleges and methodology is will be avaailable website http://www.edcet2010.com/
4. The tuition fee for Government/University/Aided Private Colleges varies from Rs.2700/- to Rs.13500/- and for private unaided colleges is Rs.13500/- and special fee of Rs.300/- fee shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges the candidates are exempted from payment of tution fee and special fee if their parental income from all sources is upto Rs.1,00,000/-
Click Here To B.Ed Colleges In Andhra Pradesh