Lucknow University B.Ed 2nd Counselling Schedule 2010 | Lucknow University B.Ed 2nd Counselling Procedure
JEE B.ED. 2010 COUNSELING SCHEDULE (SECOND COUNSELING) COUNSELING LETTERS AND UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW WEBSITE
Second Counseling Rules
1. Counseling will be held at the following counseling centers only
a. Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
b. MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
c. VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
d. CSJM University, Kanpur (Center 1)
e. CSJM University, Kanpur (Center 2)
f. Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut
2. The following candidates (from General Rank 1 to 160000) can participate in the first phase of second counseling:
a. Candidates who were called but did not attended the first counseling held earlier (From 3 – 27 Aug. 2010), or
b. Candidates who attended the first counseling but were not allotted a seat, or
c. Candidates who were allotted seat but are now willing to shift to another college of their choice
3. The second counseling will comprise of two phases:
a. Phase 1 will be for all candidates falling between general rank 1 to160000 whether they appeared in the first counseling or not.
b. Phase 2 will be for candidates falling between general ranks 160001 to 230000.
4. Candidates who have participated in the first counseling, have been allotted a college and have deposited their seat confirmation fee can participate in the Phase 1 of the second counseling for improving their college option.
5. Phase 1 will be a three day process:
a. On day 1 the candidates will get themselves registered
b. On day 2 they will exercise the choice filling
c. On day 3 they will be given the allotment letters.
6. Phase 2 will be a two day process as was done during the first counseling
a. On day 1 the candidates will get their documents verified, deposit the requisite fee and get registered followed by choice filling.
b. On day 2 they will be given the allotment letters.
7. The candidates who have deposited the seat confirmation fee in the first counseling can appear for improvement in the second counseling. They have to pay Rs. 500.00 towards counseling fee. The college fee of such candidates will be transferred to the new college if allotted.
8. All such candidates who have already been allotted a seat and have not deposited their college confirmation fee during the first counseling have forfeited their fee of Rs. 5000.00. Such candidates will be treated as fresh candidates and will now have to pay Rs. 500.00 as counseling fee and Rs. 5000 as advance college fee.
9. For phase 1 of the second counseling (21 Sep. 2010 to 26 Sep. 2010), candidates who fail to turn up on their scheduled date will not be allowed to participate on a later date.
10. No candidate whose general rank is between 1 to160000 will be allowed to participate in Phase 2 of the second counseling under any circumstances.
11. If a candidate who has been allotted a college in the first counseling participates and is allotted a college in the phase 1 of the second counseling, the earlier allotment will be automatically cancelled. The candidate will now have to report to the new college. In case no college is allotted in the second counseling the earlier allotted college will be retained.
12. All Drafts have to be in favor of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, PAYABLE AT LUCKNOW
13. Counselling may be terminated/extended depending on the availability of seats.
Click Here To 2nd Counselling Schedule 2010