Lucknow University B.Ed Third and LAST Counseling Schedule 2010 | Lucknow University B.Ed Third Counseling Letter
University of Lucknow, Lucknow
Third Round of Counselling for Admission to B.Ed. course (2010-11) through JEE B.Ed. 2010
The third round of counselling for admission to B.Ed. 2010-11 course will be held from 13 November 2010 to 23 November
2010 at Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra, VBS Poorvanchal University, Jaunpur and CSJM University, Kanpur (two
centers). 17 and 18 November 2010 will be holidays for Bakreid. This will be the last counseling.
13-11-2010 to 23-11-2010:All candidates from general rank 1 to 2,30,000 who have not been allotted college in the first or second round of counselling and all eligible candidates from General rank from 2,30,001 to 2,50,000 are eligible to participate in the third round of counselling. Counselling letters will not be sent to candidates by post. All candidates will have to download their counselling letters from the university website www.lkouniv.ac.in. All eligible candidates should attend the counselling only at their designated centres on the scheduled date. If a candidate fails to attend the counselling on the scheduled date, he/she can attend it on a later date till the end of counselling, however, seat allotment to all such candidates will be subject to availability of seats on that day. Such candidates will not have any claim on the seats that could have been available to them on the date they were initially scheduled.
Counseling Fee: Rs. 500.00 (for all) Advance College Fee: Rs. 5,000.00 (for all)
Schedule for Third Round of Counselling:
|Date||General Rank, from||General Rank, to|
|13 November 2010||1|| 70,000|
|14 November 2010||70,001|| 1,30,000|
|15 November 2010||1,30,001|| 1,80,000|
|16 November 2010||1,80,001|| 2,10,000|
|19 November 2010||2,10,001|| 2,30,000|
|20 November 2010||2,30,001|| 2,35,000|
|21 November 2010||2,35,001|| 2,40,000|
|22 November 2010||2,40,001|| 2,45,000|
|23 November 2010||2,45,001|| 2,50,000|
1. All candidates, will have to deposit the Counselling Fee of Rs. 500.00 and Advance College Fee of Rs. 5,000.00.
2. After issue of allotment letter, candidates will be given three days for obtaining the Allotment Conformation/Seat Acceptance Declaration after paying the balance college fee. This date will not be extended in any case.
3. It is compulsory for all candidates to obtain the Allotment Conformation/Seat Acceptance Declaration slip from the fees deposition counter at the counselling center. Even those candidates who are availing zero-fee benefit or whose college fee is less than Rs. 5,000.00 (Advance College Fee) have to obtain the Allotment Conformation/Seat Acceptance Declaration slip otherwise the allotment will automatically be cancelled.
4. Requests for change of counselling centres will not be entertained.
5. All fees are to be deposited as bank drafts issued from a nationalized bank in favour of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, payable at LUCKNOW
6. Depending on the availability of seats, counselling can be terminated/extended without an advance notice.
7. Lucknow University will not be directly or indirectly responsible for violation of merit or any other consequences that may arise due to inclusion of new colleges during the counselling.
Click Here To Lucknow University MBA Admission Online Form Submission Last Date 4th December 2010