PTU CET Counseling 2010 | PTU CET Online Counseling Schedule 2010 | Procedure for PTU CET Online Counselling
COUNSELLING PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO 1ST YEAR B.TECH. / B.PHARM
PTU will hold joint online counselling for admission to 1st year B.Tech. / B. Pharma course of colleges affiliated to PTU Jalandhar, GNDU Amritsar, PAU Ludhiana and Punjabi University, Patiala based on CET – 2010 / AIEEE -10 results, as applicable.
1 Counselling Fee : Counselling Fee for CET :
To Participate in online counseling, every candidate belonging to 85% irrespective of his/her category shall have to deposit a counseling fee of Rs.2500/- and counseling fees of Rs.3050/- shall be applicable for 15% candidates by following ways :
· Log into http://www.ptuonline.in/StudentType.aspx?paytype=2
· Fill the respective Roll No. and Date of Birth.
· Select from any designated Banks (i.e. Axis,HDFC, PNB, UCO) as listed in the website where the candidate intends to deposit his/her counseling fees through cash.
· Take a printout of the E-Deposit Slip
· Deposit cash in the respective Bank.
· Counseling fee for 85% and 15% category can be paid between 25/05/2010 to 10/06/2010 for 1st round .For 2nd round counselling fee can be paid between 27.06.2010- 01.07.2010(if not paid in the 1st round)
Note : No manual cash deposit slip shall be entertained in any of the following banks. Only those candidates will be able to participate who have deposited the counseling fees on time.
|s.No||Name of Bank||Account No.|
2. Online Registration:Having paid the counseling fee the candidate shall log on to www.ptuadmissions.nic.in where registration form shall be displayed on the screen with the following parameters mandatory for successful registration i.e., Roll No, Rank, Candidate Name and Date of Birth. In case of AIEEE Candidates Roll No., AIEEE All India Rank, Candidate Name and Date of Birth.
3. If all the above four parameters have correctly entered and found true, then a new registration screen will appear and Candidate may register himself/herself.
4. Candidate shall be required to fill in basic details, which shall be used for choice filling and seat allotment including the candidate “User ID” which is his/her Roll No. and “Password” as generated by the candidate.
5. After successful registration he/she will get a confirmation message on the same page. In case the confirmation message is not displayed the candidate has to register, then please re-register himself.
6. It is in the interest of Candidates to remember their Password and keep it highly confidential, to avoid misuse by
another candidate, for which PTU/NIC shall not be responsible.
7 (a) CHOICE FILLING
(a) After successful login, candidate’s homepage is opened and following options are displayed: ı Registration Details: Registration Detail is important for seat allotment and should be filled very carefully. ı Edit Registration: Any mistake can be corrected in the above through “Edit Registration” option. ı Available Choices: Provide the List of Colleges and branches thereof. ı Fill Choices: candidate can fill the College or branches of choice in order of preferences. It is in the interest of the candidate to fill maximum available choices of colleges and branches. Candidate can also alter the filled choices. ı Display filled choices: Choices entered by the Candidate will be displayed on different form so that he/she can check the already entered information. (b) Allotment of seat : After the choice filling period is over, all filled choices of all registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per merit (Rank) and category of the candidate.
8. Result Declaration: On the date of result declaration, candidate can take printout of provisional allotment letter of college/Branch from the website , http://www.ptuadmissions.nic.in. by login into his account. The allotment of seats is purely provisional and subject to verification of original certificates and payment of college fee etc, at the time of reporting in the allotted institute.
9. Candidates are required to report to their respective allotted institutions within the specified period(as per the counseling schedule) along with the documents/ testimonials/certificates and pay college fee as prescribed in the prospectus. If candidates does not report within the specified period, their allotted seats shall be cancelled and the candidate shall not have any claim on the seats, whatsoever. It is in the interest of the candidate to report at the earliest to the allotted college.
10. The Candidates falling under 85% CET and 15% AIEEE, irrespective of whether they have been allotted a seat or not allotted seat or could not join the allotted institution or could not participate in the earlier round can participate in the second phase of counseling.
11. For 2nd round of Counselling candidates can deposit Rs 2500/- for 85% category and Rs 3050/- for 15% category (if not deposited earlier) as counselling charges in designated branches of the banks mentioned at sr.no.3
12. The Detailed Instructions about the online counseling shall be available on the website www.ptuadmissions.nic.in and www.ptu.ac.in The Candidate are advised to go through the details thoroughly at these sites before registration.
Help line numbers :01822662536, 37, 38 Email:email@example.com 9216679526 (sms)
Online Counselling Schedule
|Counselling||Registration and Choice filling||Declaration of Result||Reporting Time at the Allocated Institute|
|1st Round (85% & 15% Category)||15.06.2010(1100Hrs) to 22.06.2010||26.06.2010 28.06.2010 to 02.07.2010 (1700Hrs)|
|2nd Round (85% Category)||06.07.2010 (1100 Hrs) to 08.07.2010(1700Hrs)||12.07.2010 12.07.2010 to15.07.2010 (1700Hrs)|
|*2nd Round(15% Category)||20.07.2010 (1100 Hrs) to 22.07.2010(1700Hrs)||26.07.2010 27.07.2010 to 31.07.2010 (1700Hrs|