DGCA | DGCA AME Licence Examination October 2010 Session | DGCA AME Licence Examination October 2010 Schedule | www.dgca.nic.in
Admit List for AME Licence Examination October 2010 Session
ME License Examination October 2010
List of Admitted Candidates
Candidates are advised to check their particulars for correctness of allotted papers / centres etc. In case of any discrepancy, it should be IMMEDIATELY brought to the notice of the Central Examination Organization, East Block-III, R.K.Puram, and New Delhi-110 066, through Fax (No. 26196307) or e mail: email@example.com
Candidates MUST bring DGCA PHOTO-ID card for entry in to the examination Hall. Important Instructions to the Candidates During scanning of the OMR Sheets, it has been observed that the candidates are making mistakes while darkening ovals in the OMR sheets. The candidates, inadvertently, darken the ovals of ‘ZERO’ instead of ‘ONE’; particularly while darkening the ovals of Roll Number or Question Paper Reference Number. The candidates should remain alert about this fact, while darkening the ovals. However, in order to take care of such mistakes by the system itself, the OMR Sheet has been redesigned to make it more user-friendly.
The candidates should carefully read and comply with the following instructions: –
1. The candidates MUST occupy their seats 15 Minutes prior to commencement of examination.
2. The candidates should use BALL – POINT PEN only on both sides of OMR sheet, i.e. filling in the ovals for answering the questions on side 2 and filling the particulars on side 1 of OMR SHEET. The candidates should NOT use GEL / FELT / INK PEN / PENCIL.
3. The candidates should fill up their particulars in OMR Sheet at side “ONE’ of the Sheet initially. Thereafter, they should fill up Side “TWO”, i.e. his Roll Number and Question Paper Reference Number including the appropriate Ovals and append signatures on OMR Sheet. The candidate should confine their signatures within the BLOCK provided for the purpose.
4. Ovals have to be darkened with Ball Point Pen only, therefore, CANNOT BE ERASED OR MODIFIED. The computer will NOT accept two ovals darkened for an answer; similarly, the computer will also NOT accept erased or modified ovals, hence, no mark will be given for that question.
5. Any Electronic Gadget like Mobile / Cellular Telephone, Digital / Electronic Diary, Audio / Video Devices like Cassette Player / Recorder / Walkman INCLUDING any kind of Calculators are NOT ALLOWED in the examination hall.
6. Candidates should ensure that they fill up and darken the ovals accordingly for Roll Number and Question paper Reference number carefully. The OMR sheet cannot be evaluated if the roll no. and Question paper Reference number are not correctly filled up and correct ovals are not darkened.
7. Candidates are advised to check their Examination venue before proceeding to exam centre.
Important Instructions for candidates appearing in
AME Licence Examination, OCTOBER, 2010 Session
Candidates appearing at All Centres of AME Licence Written Examination shall have to carry a Photo Identity Card issued by DGCA for entry into the Examination Hall. This Photo Identity Card shall be issued to only those candidates, who are admitted for the written examination. DGCA Regional / Sub-Regional Offices shall issue the Photo Identity Card to the candidates appearing at the examination centres under their jurisdiction.
For students of AME Training Institutes this Photo Identity Card shall be issued by the Chief Instructor of the respective Institute, as detailed in letter No.CEO/Policy/Exam./2007 dated 05/11/2007. The students are advised to bring this Photo Identity Card along with the downloaded page of the website list of admitted candidates on which their name appears for entry into the Examination Hall.
For candidates other than the AME Training institutes, the Photo Identity Card shall be issued by the respective DGCA Regional/Sub-Regional Offices. The procedure for issue of the Photo Identity Card is given below:
Candidates are advised to download the form given below and fill in the required information and paste their passport size photograph at the given space. Candidates should bring their Passport / Voter Identity Card / Departmental Photo Identity Card/, Airport Entry Card as proof for issue of their Photo Identity Card and downloaded page of the website list of admitted candidates on which their name appears along-with the completed form to their respective DGCA Regional / Sub-Regional Offices for issue of DGCA Photo Identity Card. These Photo Identity Cards shall be issued before the written examinations i.e upto 7th October 2010. Candidates are therefore advised to ensure that they make their Photo Identity Cards before the start of examinations. Photo Identity Cards shall not be issued at the examination venue.
Candidates appearing at Delhi Centre can also get their Photo Identity Card issued at Central Examination Organization, (CEO) East Block- 3, Level – III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi on any working day between 1500 hrs to 1700 hrs.
Candidates who do not possess the Photo Identity Card, issued by DGCA, shall not be permitted in the Examination Hall
Click Here To More Details