GTU/EXAM/First Year Diploma Remedial Pharmacy Exam/ 1548 /25th February,2011
Programme of the Diploma Pharmacy First Year Remedial Examinations – April,2011
|Date & Day||Subject (with code)||Exam Time|
|Pharmaceutics –I ( 410001)||11:00a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry I ( 410002)||11:00a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
|Pharmacognosy (410003)||11:00a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
|Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology (410004)||11:00a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
|Human Anatomy & Physiology ( 410005)||11:00a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
Health Education & Community Pharmacy|
Important Instructions for Students appearing in above mentioned examinations:
1. All the students are required to carry hall ticket with them issued by the university during exam time.
2. They must be in their respective examination hall 30 minutes before exam time failing which entry will not be permitted.
3. Any type of printed/hand written/typed material, Mobile phone, Pager or Programmable calculator, PDA or any other objectionable material which breaches the code of conduct of university is not allowed to carry in the examination hall.
4. They must bring their own instruments such as Scientific Calculator etc., to be used in the examination as its exchange will not be permitted under any circumstances during exam time.
5. Exam Centre:- L.M College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad for all concerned Students.