RRB Secunderabad Recruitment Procedure | RRB Secunderabad Recruitment Exam Pattern | RRB Secunderabad Recruitment Exam Syllabus
1. All selections made by the Railway Recruitment Boards are purely based on merit position obtained by the candidates in the written examinations subject to reservations for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes. Viva-voce tests (interviews) have been done away except in the four categories indicated in para 5 below.
2. All written examinations are of multiple choice objective type.There will be negative marking, 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answser.
3. The syllabus for the written examinations is generally commensurate with the qualifications prescribed for the post.
4. The questions will be in General Knowledge/General Intelligence and Reasoning and Analytical abilities and in the technical/professional subjects wherever technical/professional qualifications are prescribed. In addition in certain categories like Clerks, Probationary Station Masters, Commercial/Traffic Apprentices/Junior Accounts Assistants etc., questions in English/Hindi language can also be asked.
5. The type of selections for some of the categories is given below. The list is illustrative and not exhaustive.
|1.||Safety category posts like Probationary Assistant Station Masters, Assistant Loco Pilot etc.||
Single Stage written Examination followed by Aptitude test. Candidates have to qualify in both the tests.
|2.||Non Technical Popular Categories like Clerks, Traffic and Commercial Apprentices, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerks, Junior Accounts Assistants etc.||
Two Stage written examination. Final selection will be based on the merit position Obtaining in the second stage examination. Candidates competing for clerical categories have to pass a qualifying typewriting examination in Hindi or English.
|3.||Technical categories like Section Engineers, Junior Engineers, Technicians, Para-medical categories etc.||
Single stage written examination.
|4.||Raj Bhasha Assistants||
Single stage written examination followed by qualifying translation test.
Single stage written examination followed by shorthand test
|6.||Teachers, Law Assistants, Physiotherapists and Telephone Operators||
Single stage written examination followed by interview
Note: Even in categories where selection is through a single stage examination, the Railway Recruitment Board can prescribe a second stage examination depending upon the number of candidates, administrative exigencies etc. In such cases final selection will be on the basis of the merit position of the second stage examination.
After the final results are announced, the selected candidates have to report to the office of the Railway Recruitment Board on a nominated day for verification of their original certificates. If they are unable to attend the verification on the nominated day, they are given a second opportunity. If a candidate does not attend the verification even on the second occasion, his candidature is cancelled.
Candidature of candidates who cannot produce the necessary documentary proof in support of the minimum educational/technical qualifications, age, community etc. is also cancelled.
A final panel containing the list of selected candidates is thereafter prepared. The names in this panel are recommended to the South Central or East Coast Railway for appointment.