GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE ADMISSION (YEAR 2011) PROCESS FOR ENGINEERING & PHARMACY COURSES
1. To participate for online admission, it is required to pay Registration Fee Rs. 350/- and obtain “Information Booklet” (with PIN number) from nearest Help Centre. The list of Help Centres are available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in & www.gujacpc.nic.in
Click Here For Gujarat ACPC Engineering/Pharmacy Counselling Schedule 2011
2. For online admission, please log on to website www.gujacpc.nic.in and register with the relevant information. For details & updated information keep watching website www.jacpcldce.ac.in or contact on help line telephone No. 26855444. (Note: Please keep your Login Password and PIN number secret)
3. After filling up registration form online, it is compulsory to take its print out and submit it with original (for verification) and self-attested copies of relevant documents/ certificates at the nearest Help Centre and obtain a “Registration Slip” within the stipulated time limit, failing which you will be disqualified for the admission process.
4. After successful completion of registration process, provisional merit number will be allotted on a stipulated date on your registered login ID on website www.gujacpc.nic.in
5. Visit www.mapsite.in/acpc for location and other information of institutes available for admission.
6. After declaration of merit number, in order to participate in the MOCK round, one has to fill the choice of institute and branch online as per their preference. It has to be in proper sequence and filled within the stipulated time period.
(Note: The seat allotted in MOCK round does not indicate final admission. This is a trial undertaken to demonstrate the online admission process to the candidate before the candidate takes up the process for final allotment of seats. There will be at least TWO Mock rounds before actual allotment of seats)
7. After the MOCK round, please get prepared for the final admission process. Fill up the choice of institute and branch in proper sequence as per your final preference and submit the form online within the given stipulated time limit. Your final mock round choices will be available for alteration during actual admisison round. (If you do not fill any choice in the online form for final admission, your name cannot be considered in the seat allotment process.)
8. Once the choice of institute and branch is finalized in the online admission form, you have to LOCK the CHOICE SQUENCE by entering the PIN number allotted to you with your information booklet. In case, you need to reconsider and modify your choice sequence after locking, then you can UNLOCK it by entering the PIN number.
9. When the admission is allotted to you, login to your ID on the website www.gujacpc.ac.in and take a print out of INFORMATION LETTER and TOKEN TUITION FEE CHALLAN.
10. After that, you have to remit requisite token fee at a Bank Counter situated at Help Centre or any designated branch decided by committee with copy of TOKEN TUITION FEE CHALLAN. After payment of fee, you have to report at your nearest Help Centre with copy of BANK CHALLAN, INFORMATION LETTER & other required documents (in original as well as self-attested copy) within the stipulated time limit. You have to obtain an ADMISSION LETTER from the Help Centre, without which your admission will not be confirmed
11. If you have not reported at Help Centre within the stipulated time limit, the admission granted to you will be cancelled invariably.
12. After acknowledging the allotted admission, you may report at the admitted institute with Admission Letter.
(Note: Until and unless the Committee declares the admission process as concluded, you need not submit your original certificates and also need not pay any additional fee at the admitted institute)
13. If you wish to take part in the next round of allotment, you have to give consent online only.
14. To participate in the next round of admission, you have to fill up again your choice of institute and branche on preferential order online within the stipulated time limit. For this…
(a) You can retain your existing choices;
(b) You can modify the order of preference;
(c) You can add new choices;
(d) You can delete from existing choices.
15. If you get admission as per revised choice list, your previous admission shall automatically cancel and you have to repeat the procedure as mentioned at Sr.No.9 to 11.
16. If you do not get admission as per revised choice list, your existing admission will continue.
1. Keep your Login Password and PIN number secret. Do not disclose it in any case to others. With the help of Login Password and PIN number any one can alter your registration details, choice list and other important information. The Admission Committee shall not be held responsible for any such alterations in your online form.
2. If you forget your password, you can obtain new password online by entering the information filled at the time of registration.
3. If you forget or loose your PIN number, you can obtain new PIN number by producing proof of your identity from the Admission Committee office at Ahmedabad by cash payment of certain fee.
4. If you are eligible for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme and are willing to avail the benefit of the same, you have to produce the attested copy of the relevant certificate issued by competent authority of Govt. of Gujarat after 31.3.2011 stating that the total annual income of your family from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakhs, at the time of reporting at Help Centre.
5. If you belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) category and are willing to obtain admission on the reserved seats, you have to produce the attested copy of the certificate to that effect issued by competent authority of Govt. of Gujarat at the time of reporting at Help Centre.
6. If you belong to Socially & Economically Backward Class category, and are willing to obtain the admission on the reserved seats, you have to produce the attested copy of the Caste Certificate and non inclusion in Creamy-layer certificate to that effect issued by competent authority of Govt. of Gujarat after 31.3.2011 at the time of reporting at Help Centre.
7. If you are a ward of In/Ex Serviceman and are willing to obtain admission on the reserved seats, you have to produce the attested copy of the certificate issued by competent authority at the time of reporting at Help Centre.
8. If you are a Physically Handicapped (PH) candidate, and are willing to obtain admission on the reserved seats, you have to attach with registration form, the original copy of the proforma provided in the Information Booklet, issued by Civil Surgeon of Govt. Hospital (District) at the time of reporting at Help Centre.