Candidates for JEE-2010 have options to apply either On-line or Off-line.
• The Fee for On-line application for GE/OBC/DS candidates is Rs 900/- and for SC/ST/PD/Female candidates is Rs 450/-. For On-line submission, visit JEE websites (APPENDIX-5, inside of back cover).
• The fee for Off-line application form for GE/OBC/DS candidates is Rs 1000/- ( in light blue envelope) and for SC/ST/PD/Female candidates is Rs 500/-.(in light green envelope). Please go through the following general information on filling and submitting of Off-line application form.
1. Ensure that you fulfill all eligibility criteria given in Section III.
2. Submit only one application form. If you submit more than one, your application for JEE-2010 will be rejected.
3. A machine will process the OMR application form by picking up only the dark pencil marks. Therefore darken the bubbles corresponding to the letters or numerals using HB pencil only. Please go through Section VII for details.
4. Choose two cities, where you want to write JEE-2010, belonging to the same zone from the list given in APPENDIX-4.
5. Options once selected in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage.
6. Note down the OMR application form number (printed near the barcode) and quote this application number in all your future correspondences.
7. Completed application form with all enclosures must be sent to the respective zonal IITs by Registered Post / Speed Post only. For further details see Section VIII.
8. No acknowledgement card will be sent. However, you may check the status of your application on the JEE websites, IVRS and through SMS.
9. Your application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete application forms or application forms filled in a
language other than English will be summarily rejected.
10. The application fee is non-refundable. For all enquiries, candidates may use the website or the phone with IVRS facility of the IIT concerned. The required website addresses and phone numbers with IVRS facility are given in APPENDIX-5.
Note: The Courts at Chennai alone shall have the jurisdiction to settle and decide all matters and disputes related to
JEE-2010 as IIT Madras is the organizing Institute.
Click Here For IIT JEE More Details and Old Papers