IIT – JEE – 2011
(PAPER – 2)
Time: 3 Hours Maximum Marks: 237
Please read the instructions carefully. You are allotted 5 minutes specifically for this purpose
A. General :
1. The question paper CODE is printed on the right hand top corner of this sheet and also on the back page (page no 32 of this booklet)
2. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work
3. Blank papers, clipboards, log tables, slide rules, calculators, cellular phones, pagers and electronic gadgets in any form are not allowed
4. Write your name and registration number in the space provided on the back page of this booklet
5. The answer sheet, a machine – gradable Objective Response Sheet (ORS), is provided separately.
6. DO NOT TAMPER WITH/MULTILATE THE ORS OR THE BOOKLET.
7. Do not break the seals of the question paper booklet before instrucuted to do so by the invigilators.
8. The question paper contains 32 pages having 60 questions
9. On breaking the seals, please check that all the questions are legible.
B. Filling the bootom half of the ORS :
10. The ORS has CODE printed on its lower and upper Parts.
11. Make sure the CODE on the ORS is the same as that on this booklet. If the Codes do not match, ask fora change of the Booklet.
12. Write your Registration No., Name and Name of centre and sign with pen in appropriate boxes. Do not write these anywhere else. Darken the appropriate bubbles below your regis tration number with HB pencil.
C.Question paper format and marking scheme :
13. The question paper consists of 3 Parts (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics), and each part consists of four Sections
14. In Section I (Total Marks : 24), for each question you will be awqrded 3 marks if you darken ONLY the bubble corresponding to the correct answer and zero marks if no bubble is darkened. In all othe cases, minus one (–1) mark will be awarded.
15. In Section II (Total Marks : 16) for each question you will be awarded 4 marks if you darken
ALL the bubble(s) corresponding to the correct answer(s) ONLY and zero marks otherwise. There are no negative marks in this section.
16. In Section III (Total Marks : 24) for each question you will be awarded 4 marks if you darken ONLY. the bubble corresponding to the correct answer and zero marks otherwise. There are no negative marks in this section.
17. In Section IV (Total Marks : 16), for each question you will be awarded 2 marks for each row in which you have darkened ALL the bubble(s) corresponding to the correct answer(s)ONLY and zero marks otherwise. Thus each question in this section carries a maximum of 8 marks. There are no negative marks in this section.
Click Here To Download IIT JEE 2011 Paper 2 With Solutions
Click Here To IIT JEE 2011 Paper I With Solutions