1. Java’s which system allows a thread to enter a synchronized method on an object, and then wait there until some other thread explicitly notifies it to come out
2. Packages act as containers for
Answer: Classes, Subordinate packages
3. Threads priorities are not integers that specify the relative priority of one thread to another.
4. When java program starts up, which thread begins running immediately?
Answer: Main thread
5. Java provides built-in support for which programming?
6. The ________ is similar to break, except that instead of halting the execution of the loop, it starts the next iteration.
7. When can a constructor be called without specifying arguments?
Answer: When there are no constructors for the class
8. The mechanism which binds together the code and data and keeps both safe is ________.
9. ________ is an instance of a class that implements the runnable interface.
10. Expression must be of the data types :-
Answer: Byte , Short , Int
11. Java define eight simple types of data byte, short, int, long, char, float, double, boolean.
12. What modifiers may be used with top-level class?
Answer: Public , Abstract , Final
13. Syntax to declare a variable in java is :-
Answer: type identifier [=value][,identifier[=value]…]
14. ________ statement in java is conditional branch statement.
15. Which statement used inside a set of nested loops, will only break out of the innermost loop?
16. In ________ statement condition is true, then statement 1 is executed.
17. The source for the frist package defines three classes
Answer: Protection , Derived , SamePackage
18. Java compiler stores the .class files in the path specified in CLASSPATH environmental variable.
19. Interface can be extended.
20. ________ is the logical construct upon which the entire java language is built.
21. Is it necessary to implement all the methods of an interface while implementing the interface
22. Which loops can be nested in java?
Answer: While, Do-while, For
23. Float data type is useful when we need fractional values.
24. What all the run( ) method can do?
Answer: Can call other method, Declare variable
25. Variable in an interface are implicitly final and static.
26. Which of the following operators are used in conjunction with the this and super references?
Answer: The dot operator
27. The ________ keyword halts the execution of the current loop and forces control out of the loop.
28.What is a data structure that controls the state of a collection of threads as a whole?
Answer: Thread group
29. By Providing the interface keyword, Java allows you to fully utilize the which aspect of polymorphism?
Answer: One interface, Multiple methods
30. For externalizable objects the ________ is solely responsible for the external format of its contents.
31. Which are the java’s control statements?
Answer: For , If , Switch
32. What are the kinds of variables in Java?
Answer: Instance, local, class variables
33. Java Operators can be divided into these groups :-
Answer: Arithmetic , Bitwise , Relational
34. What is an array?
Answer: It is value collection of same type of data type
35. Modulus operator % can be applied to these data types :-
Answer: floating Point , Integer , Character
36. Start( )executes a call to ________.
Answer: run( )
37. ________ is an instance of the class.
38. ________method starts a threrad by calling its run method.
Answer: start( )