Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech (CS/EE/EC) or MS/M.Tech/ME (CS/EE/EC) and 3+ years of relevant experience.
1. Working with external partners and internal Dell technology, marketing and engineering teams to define and architect solutions related to Digital Delivery, Web Services, telemetry and analytics
2. Identifying and working with software and hardware partners to assess cloud technologies and roadmaps for inclusion in future solutions
3. Being the technical expert and resource for the overall cloud solutions, data management and/or analytics
4. Performs analysis and design for medium-sized to large or complex development and maintenance projects
5. Possesses and applies advanced knowledge of technology principles, best practices, and procedures to the completion of complex software development assignments
6. Ensures that all code, configuration data, and system documentation is accurate, complete, understandable, and adheres to company standards
7. Address security vulnerabilities by using tools to assure security, analyze outputs, and recommend corrective actions.
1. Experience with Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, and other Continuous Integration tools
2. Understanding the git source control system like GitHub, Stash etc.
3. Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools
4. Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and product development lifecycle like Agile
5. Hands-on experience with “big data” platforms and tools including data ingestion (batch & real time) and transformation (Hadoop, Hive, Map Reduce, Kafka, Spark, Elasticsearch)
6. Hands on experience with Data Ingestion platforms like Streamsets, Azure Data Factory, Informatica, Apache Ni-Fi
7. Hands-on experience with database and analytical technology platforms like MPP (Teradata, SQL DW), SQL Server and NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB, HBase, Cassandra)
8. Hands on experience with Data transformation technology platforms like Spark, Python, Scala, R, Hive, SQL.