The Ellucian values reflect the best of who we are today and what we hope to be in the future. They unite us and guide us to our true north: helping students across the globe succeed. We provide technology solutions and services that remove barriers, helping higher education institutions achieve student success. It’s been our total focus for more than 40 years.
3 – 5 years of experience iof in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with web development and object-oriented programming technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, MVC and WebAPIs.
1. Analyze and influence business, functional and technical requirements
2. Lead planning and execution activities within a development team
3. Perform thorough and detailed analysis of requirements, plan and implement technical assignments, including design, implementation, and testing. Deliver all assigned tasks with a high degree of quality and consistently on time.
4. Conduct code reviews
2. SQL server knowledge is must. Ability to write simple to complex queries, SQL procedure and Triggers.
3. Present ideas and solutions
4. Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing
5. Support quality assurance testing and defect resolution
6. Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
7. Be highly collaborative and communicative; provide regular updates to Product Owner, or Scrum Master along with other members of the team.
8. Participate in team discussions to establish, review, and improve SDLC practices and processes; actively engage in continuous improvement activities.