JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
Qualification:BS/MS Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
1. Define, design, develop, test, deploy, and support microservices that comprise mission-critical enterprise applications
2. Automate development, testing, and deployment processes
3. Share your knowledge and learn with other members of the team
4. Seeks out opportunities for continuous improvement
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills
6. Team player and hungry to learn
7. Bright and enthusiastic self-starter
8. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
9. Ability to thrive in a high pressure, mission-critical environment
1. Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python and Powershell.
2. Exposure to or interest in ML and/or Data Science.
3. Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
4. Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
5. Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
6. Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
7. Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) supported by Jenkins, Jules or similar automation servers
8. Experience operating in Windows and Unix/Linux