We are a band of creative people who thinks that we are in the era of excellence and perfection. When quality crafted with innovation, to create tools that can touch people’s heart – then that’s limitless and inspiring. That’s the kind of vision we have in Red Apple. We care for your ideas, build it with passion and deliver it with Integrity. However, Choosing a developer has never been an easy task, all the more so, if you are looking for someone who understands the idea behind your business, at the same time help you build it.
1. Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, Responsive Design, Browser Developer Tools, Web Performance.
2. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS (Leaner Style Sheets) and SASS (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheet)
3. Knowledge of web standards
4. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
5. Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients
6. The knack of adhering to best design practices.
8. Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
9. Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, etc. (Good to know)