RF Engineer LATEST RECRUITMENT AT Alcatel-Lucent 2009
Job Title :
About Company :
—Alcatel-Lucent is a global communications solutions provider with the most robust portfolio of wireless, wireline and converged products and applications and the largest services and support team in the industry.
—We are committed to innovation with a portfolio of 25,000 patents and the industry’s largest research and development capabilities.
—The company enjoys a rich cultural diversity, with our worldwide headquarters in Paris, France and operations in 130 countries around the world. Alcatel-Lucent is a local partner with customers in virtually every market.
—Alcatel-Lucent has been present in India since 1982, when Alcatel entered the Indian market with a technology transfer with ITI Ltd. and became the first company to manufacture digital switching equipment in the country.
1 – 3 Years
Job Location :
Job Description :
—Global Network Engineering and Integration Centre (GNEIC) team is part of Global Services organization and is responsible for delivering Alcatel-lucent and multivendor solutions to the global market.
—GNEIC-India supports the delivery of Wireless services/solutions globally.
—It is mainly responsible for providing back office services and remote technical support services for CDMA, 1xEVDO, GSM, UMTS and other Next Generation Networks.
—Additionally GNEIC India also supports Design, Implementation, Integration, Optimization and Maintenance of sophisticated voice and data networks around the world.
1. Graduate Engineer -Electronics and/or Telecom with relevant exp of 1-3 years. Experience with Alcatel-Lucent Networks is a plus.
2. Good understanding of Air Interface for various technologies such as CDMA/GSM/EVDO/UMTS
3. Hands on experience with Radio Network Planning tools such as ACCO, A9155 etc.
4. Experience with post processing tools such as LDAT, Actix, Nemo etc.
5. Work experience with Mapinfo.
6. Should have supported at least one project for RF Planning & Design/ Optimization.
7. Good understanding of Drive test tools, planning of Drive routes and should know the processing of drive test data.
8. Knowledge in providing and implementing recommendations after processing the DT data.
9. Good understanding of UNIX and Shell programming.
10. Should be well acquainted with Excel and macros.
11. Hands on experience with EVDO/ UMTS would be a plus
B.E/ BTech/ M.E/ MTech.
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE REGISTER AND APPLY
FOR prevoius papers and interview questions click here