Hiring for Key Account Manager Voice for Airtel , Hyderabad
Experience: 2 -6 Years
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Key Account Manager
Required Skills: Good Communication Skills
Desired Applicant Profile:
Bharti Airtel Limited
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
1. Increasing postpaid sales to both B2B and B2C consumers in the assigned territory, through regular sharing of product knowledge and visiting customers for demos.
2. Meeting assigned gross targets through efficient management of different channels such as Airtel Enterprise Outlets, Airtel Relationship Centers, and Direct Sales Associates
3. Controlling and minimizing the churn for new business (0-4 months old)
4. Ensuring compliance to TRAI norms managing subscriber enrolment, documentation, etc.
5. Ensuring overall increase in the revenue of the organization
6. Providing the necessary support and training to different channels and sales executives (Feet on the Street)
If you have account with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to APPLY Otherwise CLICK HERE to REGISTER & APPLY