SET Exam Application Forms 2010 | Unipune SET Exam Online Application Forms 2010 | Pune University SET Online Applications 2010
MAHARASHTRA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR LECTURESHIP (SET) SUNDAY, 12TH DECEMBER, 2010 CONDUCTED BY UNIVERSITY OF PUNE (AS STATE AGENCY) (ACCREDITED BY U.G.C.)
University of Pune, as State Agency will conduct 26th SET examination at Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Nasik, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Nanded, Amravati, Nagpur, Solapur, Chandrapur and Panaji (Goa) centres on Sunday, 12th December, 2010. The forms will be available only “online” on the website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in from 06th September, 2010 at 11.00 a.m. onwards to 27th September, 2010till 6.00 p.m.
Candidates should fill up the online application form and submit it online only. After online submission, a hard copy of the downloaded application form alongwith the DD & other documents must be sent to the respective Contact Persons of the SET Examination Centers (Addresses of Contact Persons are mentioned on the SET Examination website). Last date for submission of application form in hard copy is 01st October, 2010.
1) For Open Category candidate – Rs.550/- (Including form Processing Fee)
2) For SC/ST/DT/NT/OBC/SBC/PH/VH – Rs.450/- (Including form Processing Fee)
DD should be in the name of “The Registrar University of Pune” & must be drawn on any Nationalized Bank, Payable at Pune. Write your name, application number, subject and centre on the backside of DD. Before submitting the hard copy of the application form, the candidate must keep the Xerox copy of the application form and details of the DD (DD number, Name of the Bank, Date) with them. Candidate should send only one application form in an envelop. In addition to the existing subjects, the subject of “Management” has newly included from this exam. Eligibility, other details and syllabi are available on the website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
Important Instructions for filling on line SET Examination form :
1. It is essential to read all instructions and information displayed on the SET website.
2. Ensure that the eligibility conditions for appearing SET Examination are fulfilled by the candidate.
3. Candidate should first login to SET website before filling the application form. For login on SET website candidate should furnish the details such as his name, e-mail I.D. and date of birth and Password. After furnishing the said details, the candidate will be provided with unique Login_I.D. With this Login_I.D. and Password candidate can fill up his/her online SET application form. It is essential for the candidate to remember his/her Login_I.D. and Password for getting his/her Admit Card online prior to 10 days of the SET examination. Candidate will also get his/her Login_I.D. on his/her e-mail I.D., which he/she has entered while filling the application form.
4. Draw Demand Draft in the name of ‘The Registrar, University of Pune’, payable at Pune.
5. It is essential to have scanned photo image of the candidate (in pen drive or C.D.) at the time of filling online application form, the scanned photo image is required to upload (Max size 50 kb only in JPG format).
6. It is essential to affix the photograph (the same photograph of which the scanned image was uploaded by the candidate) below the scanned image on the hard copy of the application form duly attested by the Gazatted officer, Principal of the college.
7. Ensure that all fields on the application form are properly filled and check the particulars before submitting the application form for printing.
8. Write name, application number, subject and subject code on the backside of the Demand Draft.
9. Application form must be submitted in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm (Even while submitting your application form by hand).
10. Application form must be sent to the concerned Contact Person of the Centre from where the candidate will appear for the SET examination. List of Contact Persons is displayed on the website. When candidate will take out the print of his/her application form, one page will be automatically generated indicating the address of the concerned Contact Person.
11. Each envelope should contain only one application form.
12. Keep one photocopy of the application form for your record.
13. M.C.M. students are not allowed to appear for SET Examination.
14. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. SET examination section will not be responsible for network problems or any other problems of this nature.
Click Here To SET Syllabus and Previous Papers