JITO Educational Loan Programme
JELP – Strengthening the Knowledge Power of Jains
How to apply
* Fill in the short application form available on www.jito.org
* You forward us the E-mail that you receive from the agency after submitting this form.
* From the E-mail: You need to submit the form and the required documents / attachments along with the Oriental Bank of Commerce Form at our office
* Attractive Interest rates
* Quicker processing
* For Loan less than Rs 1 Lac pa – Interest @ 4.5% for Female / 5 % for Male
Jain International Trade Organization (JITO) has launched an easy education loan scheme -JIOT Educational Loan Programme (JELP) – to encourage Jain students to pursue higher studies.
Headquartered in Mumbai, JITO is a global organisation working towards socio-economic empowerment, community welfare, spread of global friendship, achieving economic prosperity and providing quality education.
According to a release, JITO has joined hands with Oriental Bank of Commerce to provide up to Rs. 20 lakh for international studies and up to Rs. 10 lakh for higher education in India at special rates of interest.
For those availing themselves of loans up to Rs. 1 lakh, JITO will contribute a significant portion of the interest.
Hence, male students will have to pay 5 per cent interest and girl students will have to pay 4.5 per cent interest.Hemant Shah, President of JITO said the education loan for this year would be Rs. 25 crore, while next year the figure would be nearly Rs. 50 crore.
M/s. Credila would process the loan applications on behalf of JITO. Jain students desiring to avail themselves of this loan can apply online to www.jito.org or contact JITO at 5, 2nd floor, 7 / 10, Bota-wala Building, Horniman Circle, Fort, Mumbai – 400023. Call 022-66102003 / 04 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
For more informations please visit : http://www.jito.org