The selected candidate will be required to give an Undertaking (available in application form) to observe the terms and conditions “of the scholarship.
Completed application form together with all the necessary enclosures should reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110 011 on or before 31 May. The candidates are advised to send their applications as soon as possible. The Fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
The candidates should ensure that the following documents are securely attached seriatim to the Application Form before dispatch :
1) A passport size photograph to be pasted on the form.
2) An attested copy of Ph.D. registration/admission letter from the College/University.
3) A synopsis of not more than 1500 words or about 3 pages of 1.5 spaced text.
4) University Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Ph.D. Supervisor’s report as per details required in C-8 of the Application Form.
5) Attested copies of Postgraduate degree, marksheet and all other educational certificates/ degrees showing marks obtained and the date of birth.
Incomplete, unsigned or application forms from ineligible candidates or without the necessary enclosures are liable to be rejected. Please read the eligibility conditions carefully and apply only if you fulfil all the conditions.
Click Here To JNMF Scholarship Application Forms