ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions:
1. Candidates are required to forward a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of “ECIL” payable at Hyderabad.
2. The Management reserves the right to limit the no. of candidates to be called for interview as also to fill the posts depending on the response/need, wherever applicable.
3. Applications which are incomplete, without documentary proof and received after due date are liable for rejection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Candidates who can read, write and speak Telugu will be preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates fulfilling the requirements may send their application only in the prescribed proforma kept on our website www.ecil.co.in, duly furnishing complete details, fully supported with documentary proof , accompanied with a recent passport size photograph and a non-refundable Demand Draft to Sr. Deputy General Manager (Recruitment), Personnel Group, ECIL, ECIL (PO), Hyderabad-500 062 within fifteen days from the date of publication i.e. on or before 30.03.2011. ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application/document within specified time. Applications, which are incomplete, without documentary proof and received after due date are liable for rejection.Those serving in Govt./PSUs should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Click here To Recruitment Details