employment news | employment notification for 1 – 7 August 2009 | www.employmentnews.gov.in
HIGHLIGHTS OF FORTHCOMING ISSUE – 1 – 7 August, 2009
1. Airports Authority of India requires more than 430 Junior Executives, Junior Assistants, Managers etc.
2. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited needs 180 Artisans & Draughtsman.
3. Uttaranchal Gramin Bank requires 53 Clerks cum Cashier (Office Assistants).
4. Food Corporation of India requires Management Trainees, Assistants Grade II & II, Typists etc.
5. Armed Forces Medical Services invites applications for grant of Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC).
6. The Indian Air Force invites applications for grant of Permanent/Short Service Commission in Technical Branches.
7. High Court of Delhi, New Delhi invites applications for the posts of Senior Judicial Translators, Translators.
8. BEML Limited invites applications for the various posts.
9. Union Public Service Commission declares the written result of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2009.
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE