Nainital Almora Gramin Bank Clerk-cum-Cashier / Office Assistant and Officer Recruitment Application Forms | Nainital Almora Gramin Bank Clerk and Officers Recruitment Online Applications | www.nakgb.com
NAINITAL-ALMORA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK (NAKGB)
Head Office – Haldwani (Uttarakhand) I
Advertisement No.: 01/NAKGB/2009
Applications are invited for appointment in Officer and Clerical (Clerk-cum-Cashier) (Office Assistant) Cadre in Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank :
Important Dates :
1. Last Date of receipt of application : 19/01/2010
2. Date of written test for Clerk : 28/03/2010
3. Date of written test for Officer : 21/03/2010
Vacancy Detail :
* Clerk-cum-Cashier / Office Assistant : 40 posts (Sc-1, OBC-10, UR-29), Pay Scale : Rs. 4410-13210
* Officer : 04 posts (OBC-02, UR-02), Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240
* Age : 18 to 26 as on 01/12/2009 for both the posts
* Qualification : Clerk-cum-Cashier : Degree from a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent; or (b) Pass with 50% marks (for ST candidates pass marks) in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2+3 pattern, 11th standard of 11+3 pattern / pre degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination; or (c) Pass with minimum 60% marks (for ST candidates pass with 50% marks) in aggregate in matriculation / Senior School Certificate (Old pattern) / or equivalent. AND (ii) Diploma in Banking recognized by Central Govt. / State Govt is desirable. (iii) Proficiency in local language, i.e., Hindi, is essential. (iv) Knowledge of English language. (v) Computer literacy is desirable. , Officer – Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent. (ii) Proficiency in local language, i.e., Hindi. (iii) Knowledge of computers is desirable. (iv) Knowledge of English language.
Application Fee : Rs. 200/- for each post, paid only by means of Account Payee crossed Bank Draft, in favour of “NAINITAL ALMORA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK – RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2009”, payable at HALDWANI, or Banker’s Cheque payable at par at any Bank in HALDWANI. Candidate should write his / her name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft or Banker’s Cheque. SC/ST/PWD candidates exempted from fee.
Selection Procedure : The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written test and interview. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for a written test, which will be objective type comprising.
How to Apply : Each application in the prescribed format accompanied by prescribed fee and copies of required attested certificates must be sent by ordinary post only in a cover supersribed “Application for the post of _________________ , Post Code No. ______, NAINITAL-ALMORA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2009 and choice of centre for written examination _____________ , Centre Code ____” to the following address :
1. Clerk : Post Box No. 7640, Malad (West), Mumbai – 400064
2. Officer : Post Box No. 7461, Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai – 400060
For More Details and Application Forms Click Here