NIPER JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION – 2011 (NIPER-JEE 2011) For admission to M.S. (Pharm.); M.Pharm. M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.B.A. (Pharm.)
Eligibility- (B) M.B.A. (Pharm.)
B.Pharm./B.Tech.(Chemical Engg. or equivalent)/ M.Sc. (Chemical / Life Sciences) Candidates should have scored a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination and also have valid GPAT/GATE/NET qualification. (Percentage of marks or CGPA will be based on the norms of the concerned university/Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University/Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA). 5% of total numbers of seats are available for officially sponsored candidates from the Govt. Department /P.S.U./R&D organisation with minimum of 2 years experience with the current employer. Valid GPAT/GATE/NET score (GPAT/GATE/NET score card of a candidate should be valid at the time of counselling/Group Discussion & interview) is essential qualification for all disciplines (including M.B.A.) except for the following category of candidates:- (i) Candidates holding B.V.Sc. /M.B.B.S./B.A.M.S. degree; (ii) Foreign nationals; (iii) NRI and their wards category [for M.B.A (Pharm.)] only; (iv) Sponsored candidates from Public/Private Sector undertakings, Govt. Departments and Research and Development Organizations.
1. Details of eligibility, qualifications, availability of programmes, admission procedure and other relevant information is available in the Information Brochure (will be available on our website www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html). Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/PH and Kashmiri Migrants candidates will be as per Government of India norms.
2. Candidates appearing for final qualifying examinations can also apply but they must produce final result on the day of Counselling/Interview/GD, failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
3. Candidate shall fill the registration form online by registering on www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html. The process of online registration shall commence on 1st June 2011 and will continue till 15th June 2011. Candidate shall have to fill up all items given in online registration form (including no. and date of Demand Draft for Rs. 1000), upload softcopy of recent photograph, submit form and take printout of the registration slip (incomplete forms or forms which are not properly submitted will not be accepted), put signatures at the bottom of the registration slip and attach following:
i) a non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ST) payable at S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)/Chandigarh in favour of “NIPER JEE-2011”. ii) Copy of the award letter (if any) pertaining to GATE/GPAT/NET etc. iii) Sponsorship certificate from industry/government sponsored candidates (format given at Annexure-2 in information brochure). Indian nationals residing abroad and foreign nationals have to remit US$100 by Bank Draft payable to “NIPER JEE-2011”. Payment by Cheque/Postal Order will not be accepted.
4. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel and boarding for attending written test, GD & interview and counseling.
5. Registration slip with attachments should be sent to Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER), Sector 67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062, (through speed post/registered post) so as to reach him on or before 22nd June 2011. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay. Registration slip received after the due date will not be considered. No correspondence/ inquiry in this regard will be entertained. The Institute shall not be held responsible for misplacement of any loose sheet. Therefore, all the applicants are required to submit the documents properly tied together.
6. NIPER-Joint Entrance Examination 2011 (for all disciplines of the Masters programme) will be held on Sunday, the 3rd July , 2011 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Trivandrum. The centres may be altered if sufficient numbers of candidates do not register for a particular centre.
|Notification of admission||15th April, 2011|
|Date of commencement of online registration||1st June 2011|
|Last date for online registration 15th June, 2011|
|Last date of receipt of filled registration form alongwith demand draft||22nd June, 2011|
|Date for receiving admit card by e-mail||30th June, 2011|
|NIPER Joint Entrance Examination||(10.00 AM to 12.00 noon) 3rd July, 2011|
|Declaration of result of written test||7th July, 2011|
|Group Discussion and Interview of M.B.A. (Pharm.) 12-13th July, 2011|
Declaration of the list of selected candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.)
|14th July, 2011|
|Declaration of the waitlisted candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.).|
Candidates shall report at 10:00 a.m. and those who fail to report in time shall be
declared absent and not considered for admission. Admission shall
|close at 10:30|
a.m. 15th July, 2011
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes||20-22nd July, 2011 Orientation 29th July, 2011|
|Commencement of classes||1st August, 2011|
|NIPER, Ahmedabad|| Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products, Pharmaceutical|
Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology & Toxicology
|NIPER, Guwahati||Biotechnology, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Pharmacy Practice|
|NIPER, Hajipur||Biotechnology, Pharmacoinformatics, Pharmacy Practice|
|NIPER, Hyderabad||Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology|
|NIPER, Kolkata||Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products, Pharmacoinformatics|
|NIPER, Rae Barelli||Medicinal Chemistry , Pharmaceutics|
|NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar|| Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology), Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry)*, Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations), Pharmaceutics, Pharmacoinformatics, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical Research, Regulatory Toxicology, Traditional Medicine|