ONGC Graduate Trainees Recruitment Notification 2010 | Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Graduate Trainee Recruitment Application Forms
ONGC GRADUATE TRAINEES-2010 RECRUITMENT
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is a Fortune-Global 500 Company and the first ever Indian Corporate in Fortune list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies 2007’. It ranks 20th among leading global energy majors as per ‘Platts’ Top 250′ Global Energy Company Ranking 2007. It leads all Indian Corporates in Forbes Global 2000 and in Financial Times Global 500. ONGC, through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd. (OVL), is India’s biggest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 16 countries. ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young Engineers/Geo-scientists, MBAs and CAs with bright academic record to join the organization as Class-I executive (E-1) in the following disciplines- Drilling, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Production, E&T, Civil, Cementing, Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir Finance & Accounts, Programming and Security. The pay scale is in the grade of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Self Contributory Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules. The Company offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
AGE LIMIT: As on May 21, 2010 for all posts except Drilling and Cementing: 1.Gen.-30 Years, 2. OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) – 33 Years 3. SC/ST- 35 Years and 4. PC – 40 Years for Gen, 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ST category.
For Drilling and Cementing: As on May 21, 2010 1. Gen. – 28 Years, 2. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – 31 Years and 3. SC/ST – 33 Years.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants would be required to apply Online (on the Internet) only through the link ‘Apply Online’ on ONGC’s website: www.ongcindia.com. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
1. Before registering/submitting their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid E-mail ID.
b) A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration Slip.
2. The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com. The online registration site would be open from 1000 hours on April 30, 2010 to 2000 hours on May 21, 2010.
3. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/interview call letters etc. shall be provided through E-mail. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/ call letter shall be that of the candidate. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
4. Online Application and Payment methodology of non refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- for General / OBC Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates, will be available on online application site. Non refundable registration Fee is to be deposited in ONGC Powerjyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI. Payment is to be made as per the designated process only.
5. Fee is non-refundable. No other mode of payment would be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft/ Banker Cheques/ IPO, online transfer of money into ONGC account etc received towards payment of non refundable registration fee will NOT be returned to applicants.
6. Departmental candidates would also be required to deposit the applicable registration fee. However, the same would be reimbursable.
7. Candidate is to send the envelope containing the original registration slip, recent photograph (size 3.5 x 4.5 cms with white background) affixed and signed, signature in the space provided along with ONGC’s copy of the challan with bank seal and a self attested copy of Caste/ Disability certificate (for reserved category only) superscribed with GT-2010 (Discipline) & GEN/OBC/SC/ST/PC/Departmental as the case may be, by ORDINARY POST (since post box do not accept registered posts ) to PO Box No. 453, Basavanagudi, Head Post Office, Bangalore- 560 004 so as to reach latest by May 28, 2010. ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
8. Departmental candidates have to send an attested copy of their Identity Card along with other documents to the designated PO Box.
Details of filling of online application and payment method will be available on the web site.
F: Written Test Centers
The written test will be conducted at following cities:
1. Ahmedabad 2. Chennai 3. Delhi 4. Guwahati 5. Hyderabad 6. Kochi 7. Kolkata 8.Mumbai9. Ranchi.
Candidates have to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change will be allowedsubsequently. However, ONGC reserves the right to change any of the above mentioned testcities at its discretion.
G: GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(a) The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
(b) Final year/ semester students who expect their results on or before the interviews, likely to be held in July 2010, may also apply for the posts.
(c) Reservation for Physically Challenged (PC) as per PWD Act, 1995.
(d) Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
(e) No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
(f) Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
(g) Eligible SC/ST/PC candidates called for written test will be reimbursed second class rail / bus fare by the shortest route, on production of railway ticket / number or bus ticket (candidates opting for examination city other than the city nearest from mailing address will not be paid TA).
(h) Requests for change of mailing address, examination centre / category / discipline as declared in the application, will not be entertained. However, ONGC reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area/centre.
(i) Registration slip should not have any enclosure except the Challan copy and SC/ST/PC certificate/ Copy of ID card (for departmental candidates) as applicable.
(j) The Print out of registration slip should be untampered (No Photocopies are allowed). In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
(k) Candidates should retain the copy of their Challan and Registration Slip for future reference.
(l) The candidatesare required to deposit the applicable non refundable registration fee, as indicated in payment methodology on web site, at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidature of candidates making deposition of sub denomination fee or depositing fee through any mode other than prescribed method, submitting photocopies of Registration Slip/ Challan Slip or any other discrepancy will be rejected.
(m) Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
(n) Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
(o) Departmental candidates will be allowed relaxation in age as per existing rules.
(p) An application once made will NOT be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection process.
1. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
2. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical & Health Policy.
3. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad in any of the ONGC group of Companies or Business Associates.
4. For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com.
I: IMPORTANT DATES
|a)||Registration start Date||April 30, 2010, 1000 hrs.|
|b)||Last date for registration||May 21, 2010, 2000 hrs.|
|c)|| Last date for receiving registration slip with|
|May 28, 2010, 1700 hrs.|
|d)||All India Written Test||June 20, 2010|
J: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES
Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of ONGC will be final & binding on all candidates.