Punjab Technical University Jalandhar (PTU) CET-2010 — 2ND MAY, 2010
Punjab Technical University Jalandhar (PTU) will hold the Combined
Entrance Test (CET-2010) on 2nd May, 2010 (Sunday) for admission to
1st year of Engineering & Technology courses in the Institutions affiliated to:
1. Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar (PTU)
2. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (GNDU)
3. Punjabi University, Patiala (Pbi. Univ.)
4. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana(PAU)
On the basis of CET-2010 the admission shall also be made to 1st year of B.Pharmacy being offered by Institutes / colleges affiliated to PTU Jalandhar.
Note: 1. For applying under 85% category (Punjab Residents), it is mandatory to appear in CET-2010.
2. Admission to 15% category shall be made on the basis of AIEEE merit and information regarding this will be available on PTU website www.ptu.ac.in in April-2010. Students have to register online for this category. The Information Brochure-cum-Application Form will be available for sale from 17th March, 2010 at :
PTU Office, Ladowali Road, Jalandhar City;
Directorate of Technical Education, Plot No. 1, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh and at All Engineering / Pharmacy / Architecture Colleges affiliated to PTU & selected branches of Punjab National Bank (Information regarding branches is available on website www.ptu.ac.in)
Cost of Brochure : Rs. 550/- at Counter, Rs. 600/- by post in the shape of DD in favour of Registrar, PTU payable at Jalandhar.
Last date for submission of filled up Application Form : 10th April, 2010