United India Insurance Company Limited Recruitment Application Forms | UIIC Recruitment Application Forms 2010 | UIIC Recruitment Selection Procedure
UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (UIIC) Recruitment Notification 2010
A Crossed Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (valid for six months) payable at Chennai purchased from any branch of the Nationalised or Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of ‘UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED’ payable at Chennai should be attached with the application form. No examination fee is required for SC/ST candidates,Persons with Disabilities and confirmed employees of United India Insurance Company Limited, applying for the post. Candidates should write his/her name and address, Group and Code No., Centre Code on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Date of Written Examination :6th June 201
As applicable in the Company from time to time. Posts are permanent and the selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company.
Candidates will be called for written examination on 6th June 2010 which would comprise the following:
Objective Type Test consisting of:
(i) Test of Reasoning
(ii) English language
(iii) General awareness
(iv) Professional knowledge- for the posts of Group A , B & C
(v) Numerical Ability/Data interpretation Test for the post of Group D in place of
Professional Knowledge Test.
The first three tests i.e. Test of Reasoning, English Language and General Awarenesswill be common for all the candidates. The Test of Professional Knowledge will be specific to each of the Group (A, B & C) as may be applicable. Test papers (i),(iii) (iv) and (v) shall be both in English & Hindi. Descriptive Test: The test in English language shall be Descriptive paper comprising Essay, Precis, Comprehension etc. On the basis of performance in written examination, candidates will be called for interview and final selection will be made on overall performance in written examination and interview. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class rail fare/bus fare by the shortest route from the station of residence to the place of interview on production of evidence of having undertaken journey for interview purpose
How to Apply:
1. Applications should be on A4 paper neatly typed or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
2. Superscribe at left hand upper corner of the envelope “UIIC – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER POST (indicate the Group Code for which application is made), Centre Code and SC/ST/OBC/ECO or SSRCO/PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (wherever applicable).
3. Attach (i) Crossed Bank draft for Rs. 500/- towards application fee (ii) Selfaddressed
envelope of 23 cms x 12 cms ie., 19 ½” x 5″ size with Rs.6/- postage stamp affixed. Address on the self-addressed envelope should be neatly typed or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS.
4. Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be obtained (to be produced at the time of interview, if called) from the following Authorities:
i. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy
Commissioner / Deputy Collector / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (Not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate)
ii. Chief Presidence Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
iii. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
iv. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normallyresides.
5. In so far as the Scheduled Tribes communities of Tamil Nadu are concerned, only the Certificate given by the Revenue Divisional Officer (instead of Tehsildar) would be accepted.
6. For claiming reservation under OBC category, candidate should belong to such Caste or Community, which is common to both the lists in respect of Mandal Commission and the State Govt. lists from the State of his/her origin (as per the list published by the Central Govt.). The benefits of reservation shall not apply to persons/sections belonging to “Creamy Layer” as specified vide Column 3 of the Schedule of the Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36012/ /93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates should produce certificate (at the time of interview, if called) as per proforma prescribed by Ministry ofPersonnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India, which should includethat they do not belong to “Creamy Layer”.
7. Candidates serving in Govt/Quasi Govt/Public Sector Undertakings are required to send their application through proper channel. However, they may send an advance copy of the application along with the application feeso as to reach within the time stipulated.
8. Company reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview based on their performance in the written examination andcommensurate with the number of vacancies.
9. Company has its Offices throughout India and the Company shall have the prerogative to decide on allotment and posting of the selected candidates depending on the requirement and not at the candidate’s choice and no requests in this regard would be entertained.
10.The decision of the Company will be final and binding in all matters.The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of or loss transit ofany application or communication.
11.Company reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear at the written examination and interview.
12.Applications complete in all respects together with enclosures as mentioned above must reach by ordinary post or on before 19th April 2010 at the following address:”Post Bag No.2281, Chanakyapuri Post Office, New Delhi 110 021. Applications sent by courier or any other mode will not be accepted. Applications should not be sent to Company’s address directly and anysuch applications received will not be considered.
13.Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee/postage paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
14.The candidates would be required to submit the attested copies of certificates in proof of their age/date of birth, educational qualifications, community to which they claim to belong etc., at the time of interview, if called at a later stage.
15. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/fals /incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the Company in respect of matters concerning eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
16.The Company shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries.
17.Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for consideration for the posts.
18.Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions may send their applications in the format given below.
For More Details and Application Forms Click Here