Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2009 | UKPSC Recruitment Online Application Forms | www.gov.nic.in
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar
UPSC Uttarakhand Judicial Service – Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination – 2009
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – Uttarakhand Judicial Service – Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination – 2009
Uttarakhand Judicial Service – Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination – 2009
1. Applications on prescribed OMR form and on conventional type format are invited for appearing in a written examination which will be conducted by the Commission for recommending suitable candidates to the State Govt. for appointment on the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division).
The candidate may obtain ‘OMR’ application form from any of the designated post offices, mentioned under Sl. No.-14 of the detailed advertisement by paying the requisite fee to the post office as mentioned in Sl.No. -13(1) and 14 of the detailed advertisement. The format for conventional type application is given in Appendix – 3 of the detailed advertisement.
In case of large number of applications for the post, the Commission may hold a preliminary written entrance (screening) examination under intimation to the Hon`ble Uttarakhand High Court and as per the direction issued by the Hon’ble Uttarakhand High Court on 28-03-2008 in writ petition No.- 163(S/B) of 2007 Malik Mazhar Sultan V/s Public Service Commission Uttarakhand and others, the Commission will also hold a practical examination to test the ‘Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation` of those candidates who are declared successful on the basis of the preliminary written entrance examination. The dates, time and venue of the examination, as decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates later by means of Admission Card or Office Memorandum.
2. Details of Vacancies:
The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased by the State Government. Horizontal reservations for various categories shall be as per relevant Act/Rules/ State Govt. Orders.
3. Nature of Post: Gazetted
4. Scale of Pay: Rs. 9000-250-10750-300-13150-350-14550 (Pre-Revised)
5. Essential Academic Qualification: A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) must possess (a) A Bachelor of Law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor; (b) Thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari script; (c) Basic knowledge of Computer operation.
A candidate for direct recruitment to a post in the service must be-
(a) a citizen of India; or
(b) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India: or
(c) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or any of the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanzania and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India:
A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of twenty two years and must not have attained the age of more than thirty five years on the first day of January of the year in which recruitment is to be made.
Provided that the upper age limit in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories as may be notified by the State Government from time to time shall be greater by such number of years as may be prescribed.
8. Application received in the Commission’s office after the closing date 12-11-2009 will not be considered.
9. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in preliminary written entrance and main written examination who fulfill all the essential qualifications (including academic qualification) for the advertised post on the last date of submission of application form.
10- For complete advertisement and other details please visit Commissions website; www.gov.nic.in/ukpsc
Last date for the receipt of OMR application form: 12.11.2009