LIONBRIDGE INTERVIEW PATTERN – 18 AUG 2008 – MUMBAI
It deals with translation, development, testing and e-learning.. Lets start with the selection procedure (eligibility: 53% aggre ):
1. Written test – General Aptitude (no technical quest).
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview
There were 105 Candidates:
1. After test : 36 students cleared
2. Finally selected : 14 students (8 extc,4 comps,1 IT)
About Aptitude (there were no sets, no negative marking, no sectional cut off, 60 questions in 60 mins):
1. English: 20 Questions-5 meanings, 5 sentence completion, 5 arranging sentences, 5 questions on selecting pair of sentences which suits best to the original sentence.
2. Quantitative: 20 Questions (need good practise and speed too)
3. Data Interpretation: 20 Questions- 2 diff tables from which 10 questions can be answered, logical passage (puzzle kind)
Its easy to crack. They select top 40 students after written test. There is 2 yrs bond. GD ws cancelled and technical and HR was combined.
For technical prepare miroprocessor, microcontroller, any presentation if done and C++ for non-IT students. There were 3 panels, each panel ws asking same program whch ws in C.